Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Mayweather is top 10, Pacquaio maybe top 25, but how the **** can your rank Pacquaio higher than Mayweather
    Pacquaio's best wins Marquez, De La Hoya, and Cotto
    Mayweather beat Marquez easier, He beat a bigger De La Hoya, and he beat a bigger Cotto
    And plus they fought and Mayweather won
    Floyd fans always sound so desperate and try give Floyd credit on tecnicality, reaching foir everything and anything.
    PAC beat jmm3 times, however close they still count, he's only one to stop Miguel to this very day, he beat hatton more convincingly than Floyd, beat morales more convincingly than anyone.
    I dont know where Floyd ranks as lon g as PAC is higher

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      no because manny beat floyd. watch the vids. he landed more, landed cleaner, had better defense on top of being the ring general and forcing floyd to hold and bend over constantly to keep up. maybe the rest of his resume is better but head to head pac is better.
      Keep lying to yourself by using biased carefully edited videos to back up your nonsensical claims. It wont' make them true.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        no because manny beat floyd. watch the vids. he landed more, landed cleaner, had better defense on top of being the ring general and forcing floyd to hold and bend over constantly to keep up. maybe the rest of his resume is better but head to head pac is better.
        Sure whatever Daggum join the short list of You, Spoon23, Spanish Broadcaster & Manny who actually believe that nonsense. I mean even his own trainer and promoter don't believe that lie. Are we going to forget how badly Pac got roasted for even suggesting that he won that fight?

You really want to be included on a list with with Spoon? I know Your better than that Daggum

now we're going to perpetuate this lie of Manny having better defence that fight? I know it still burns in your guys soul but it's been a year and a half wake up and just admit the truth Mayweather won and Manny lost and it wasn't really close.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd fans always sound so desperate and try give Floyd credit on tecnicality, reaching foir everything and anything.
          PAC beat jmm3 times, however close they still count, he's only one to stop Miguel to this very day, he beat hatton more convincingly than Floyd, beat morales more convincingly than anyone.
          I dont know where Floyd ranks as lon g as PAC is higher
          Pacquiao has two decision wins, one draw, and a knockout loss to Marquez. What the **** are you talking about 3 wins?

And Cotto was also stopped by Margarito. There are multiple lies in your statement. And you say Floyd fans are reaching?? LMAO

Comment

May & Pac were decent fighters I guess

I got them slotted somewhere between Brian Sutherland & Kenny Rainford on my all-time list

Comment

Seriously though, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I know all these historical ATGs as if I watched them, because I didn't. All I can say is Floyd & Manny are the two best pound for pound fighters of their generation. That really can't even be disputed.

And yeah I gotta give Floyd the nod (and I say this as a Pacquiao fan) because of the head to head. Just like I would've given it to Pacquiao if he was able to win.

Comment

Never heard of these bums

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  My Top 10 is (In no Particular Order):

Sugar Ray Robinson
                  Henry Armstrong
                  Muhammad Ali
                  Sugar Ray Leonard
                  Manny Pacquiao
                  Willie Pep
                  Roy Jones
                  Mike Tyson
                  Joe Louis
                  Roberto Duran
                  Julio Cesar Chavez

I got Pacquiao inside top 10 and I got Floyd inside the lower top 15 like 11-13, Yours guys? Discuss!
                  Tyson can't be higher than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    I'm just saying if you broke their careers into 2 parts both started 95-96 and the fought till 2016 so say you break it up into first and second halves for each fighter 96ish to 06ish and you Manny beating Moreales, Barrera & Marquez multiple times trumps Mayweather beating Genaro, Castillo & Corrales

What they did in the second part from 07-16. MAYWEATHERS RESUMES MURKS Pacs.nManny best win in the second half is Cotto which he was most likely juiced to the **** for. He may have beat Hatton, Mosely, Oscar more convincingly but Maywesther beat them first. Margarito was on the decline, Marquez 3 he should have lost, Bradley (great name on the CV ) the rest are 2nd & third tier names

Mayweather beat Mosley, Hatton and Oscar first. He basically shut out Manny biggest rival Marquez, Cotto, Shut out Canelo and his 2nd tier names are light years above Mannys ( Ortiz, Guerrero,Berto, Maidana ) and trump ( Algieri, Rios) did I mention that Floyd also beat Manny comfortably
                    Mosley was 37, he dragged hatton up from lwelter, dragged Marquez up from lightweight then cheated the scales, Oscar was old and clearly past his best... Ill give you cotto and canelo and maidana as good wins, and manny as a great win. The rest were horrible. His résumé is way way over rated. He was always risk adverse which is why most don't have him ranked in the top ten.

I've said this before manny has a much better résumé, but mayweather is clearly the better fighter, and shoud be ranked higher. Niether are in the top ten maybe you can make a case for mayweather top 15. Mayweather had the chances to test his greatness, and for whatever reason chose not too.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      Pacquiao has two decision wins, one draw, and a knockout loss to Marquez. What the **** are you talking about 3 wins?

And Cotto was also stopped by Margarito. There are multiple lies in your statement. And you say Floyd fans are reaching?? LMAO
                      If it weren't for scorecard error, you have to be fair to pack, so really it is 3 wins you can hardly claim I'm lying! Do you really count that Margarito ko with the handewraps.? How come nobody stopped Miguel since pack beat him, look at it that way?
                      Floyd fans do beg borrow and steal credit for Floyd.. I guess because because Floyd hasn't really given his fans anything concrete to boast about. PAC beat hatton more convincingly at hatton best weight. Floyd fans reply will be, Floyd beat him first?

Comment

Working...
                      X