No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: GGG Beats Kovalev, Ward and Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
    As a big GGG fan , you must admit its crazy talk , please .... could it be that he sees something else in the Gym then we see in fights ? maybe , is it likely ? HELL NO , we see GGG the fighter in the ring and we all can assume that Kovalev fighting from the outside is going to pop his head and spill it on the floor , how is he going to stop Kovalev 1-2 ? how is he going stop Kovalev straight right ? probably with his head .....
    I don't mind Abel saying crazy stuff as he is tied to GGG from a business side of things , but you guys needs to relax .... there is 0 evidence to prove us that GGG can jump 2 weight classes and take the elite fighters there , really 0 ...... let him test the waters @168 to see if we even got a chance to go the distance with those 175 elites.
    When Floyd says he will beat GGG you guys go crazy , but when GGG is suppose to beat Kovalev and Stevenson it makes sense ? of course if i had to bet i would give the fighter of the decade a better chance to beat GGG rather then GGG beating 175 Elites.
    Whatever ...... fanboys are fanboys for a reason i guess.

GREAT post !

Comment

• 15 pages of trolls squealing like pigs in a knacker's yard!

I love these "Abel says" articles!

Comment

• If your man beats all three top men at 175 including the lineal champ and two top three p4p fighters why in fücks name is GGG fighting welters ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          If your man beats all three top men at 175 including the lineal champ and two top three p4p fighters why in fücks name is GGG fighting welters ?

are big mac's really this big ? LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

are big mac's really this big ? LMAO

Lol, it's been a while but as I remember, they don't even make the boxes that big.

Comment

• LOL. Lil G with three more fantasy boxing KOs.

Grab Dirty Sanchez off the waiver wire, ladies and gentz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Murray went 11 rounds
                Lemieux 8
                Stevens 8
                Rosado 7
                Ouma 10 etc.

All landing their fair share of shots clean on Golovkin's chin.

But he's going to KO Stevenson? Not happening, all 3 demolish Golovkin. Stevenson's reflexes, size and power are on a whole other level. He's even got a 7" reach advantage on him, Golovkin would have hell trying to establish his jab.
                Stevenson might have a worst chin than all the guys you mentioned.

Comment

• He needs to move up to 175 just what Brook did in 2016 by fighting at 160. The 3 of them beat Golovkin. Just too big and too powerful.
                  Last edited by RomanReigns; 01-20-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm just curious, is Edward Chaykovsky another moniker for Miguel Boogs, Boxing Clever, Boxing Hits?

This articles are fiyah!

Comment

Working...
                      X