Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo" Alvarez vs "LeMule" @ 160 lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemieux by KO: -NAV-, ahferriz, Beercules, bigdramashow, BigZ44, Check_hooks, Doritos, fernandtg, GGG Gloveking, HeadShots, IllegalDeath, Irony123, Joe Beamish, Jubei, lightsout_finit, LoadedWraps, mathed, mrcupide2, satiev1, Shrap, SniXSniPe, Squ□redCircle34, Superbee, Tupackz

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Lemieux isn't some mindless face first brawler, he would time Canelo and land shots and he would have plenty opportunity to do so. Canelo isn't as effective fighting off the backfoot, and LeMule feeds off of momentum and builds off of success. Canelo would be forced to fight his fight.
      So is Jaoquin Alcine better than Canelo?

I think not!

Comment

Probably favor Canelo. But hey, I'm all for Canelo fighting a high-level, real, middleweight at 160lb. Cotto was a very good win, but let's face it, dude was a undersized MW. Someone as big and powerful as Lemieux? I'd watch the hell out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          bro where did you get that GIF from? theres plenty of posts ive seen where ive wanted to use that lol
          replygif.net lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            Probably favor Canelo. But hey, I'm all for Canelo fighting a high-level, real, middleweight at 160lb. Cotto was a very good win, but let's face it, dude was a undersized MW. Someone as big and powerful as Lemieux? I'd watch the hell out of that.
            Good post, it would be a heck of a fight.

Comment

His name is Lemieux not Lemule. It's a good post but you spoiled it by making fun of Lemieux.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 03-27-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Good post, it would be a heck of a fight.
                Lemeiux might just be the second hardest puncher at 160, behind GGG. I'm all for it. It ain't GGG vs. Canelo, but I'm all got high caliber fighters facing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  His name is Lemieux not Lemule. It's a good post but you spoiled it by making fun of Lemieux.

It's not making fun of him dummy, it's because he hits like a mule.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
                    Lemeiux might just be the second hardest puncher at 160, behind GGG. I'm all for it. It ain't GGG vs. Canelo, but I'm all got high caliber fighters facing each other.

No doubt, and I think GGG beats Canelo handily and a fight with David is a 50/50 fight imo.

Comment

Not interested in this. It's a better version of the Kirkland fight but I think Lemieux is a good puncher who can stir the pot for Canelo/

Ironic how both of these guys struggle with boxers

Comment

Working...
                      X