Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo" Alvarez vs "LeMule" @ 160 lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemule is a bad style match-up for Canelo.

Has faster hands and feet.

Bigger.

Hits much harder.

proven chin against GGG and Stevens.

The swarmer style is horrible for the flat footed Floyd wannabes. Broner and Canelo. Will be an easy KO victory for Lemule

Let's not forget Lemule took GGG and Stevens headshots and never went down.

Meanwhile

Comment

lol @ people voting for Canelo by KO.

His punching power is garbage against fighters with sturdy jaws. I mean Garbage. Lemule has a proven granite chin.

Canelo doesn't throw enough volume for accumulation KO as well.

How is Canelo going to KO Lemule when he couldn't a shot, old Cotto and Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        lol @ people voting for Canelo by KO.

His punching power is garbage against fighters with sturdy jaws. I mean Garbage. Lemule has a proven granite chin.

Canelo doesn't throw enough volume for accumulation KO as well.

How is Canelo going to KO Lemule when he couldn't a shot, old Cotto and Mosley?
        And how is Canelo going to keep a bull like LeMule off of him?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            If Lemieux's last name was Jackson and first name Tyrone, you guys would be voicing your displeasure. Same routing every other weekend.
            Ahahaha... That's true

Comment

LeMule knocks the diva out in brutal fashion just like he did last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Canelo easily, Lemiuex probably hits as hard as Angulo and Kirkland and we saw what Canelo does to power punchers, he loves this style and will probably stop Lemiuex in less than 4 rounds
                "Hits as hard as Angulo and Kirkland".......

He hits 20 times harder than those dudes do. You guys kidding me? Lemieux would break Candelita into little pieces and leave her slumped up in the corner for her pimp to pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  He hits 20 times harder than those dudes do. You guys kidding me? Lemieux would break Candelita into little pieces and leave her slumped up in the corner for her pimp to pick up.
                  Who knocks him out faster Golovkin or Lemule?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

So do you think Canelo wouldn't move his head like Stevens lol, Canelo would out box and stop him with body shot's late in the fight

Comment

Lemieux looked real soft in the body. Canelo would slip a lot of those punches Stevens took and counter to the body. Canelo throws textbook hooks to the body. Lemieux has shown to be KO'd by a body shot before. I favor Canelo but Lemieux would have his moments.

Comment

Working...
                      X