Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo" Alvarez vs "LeMule" @ 160 lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    That's the most misunderstood thing about Canelo. He's not light on his feet but he's a fast thinker with quick power shots and applies counters with very precise timing. I'd even call him a very active thinker at this point. He gives the appearance of being slow but his reflexes are a level above Genady Golovkin (but not in par with elite defensive fighters). Canelo's problem is that he trusts his defensive reflexes too much. He'll be fine against Lemieux but Golovkin will catch him eventually.
    This... the same Trout said that surprised him the hand speed of Canelo.

I am not a fan of canelo but don't be crazy, Lemieux is a ****ing B class. He K.O spectacularly a ordinary bum

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
      Lemieux looked real soft in the body. Canelo would slip a lot of those punches Stevens took and counter to the body. Canelo throws textbook hooks to the body. Lemieux has shown to be KO'd by a body shot before. I favor Canelo but Lemieux would have his moments.
      He looked soft to the body, but he was taking Stevens shots with full steam well.

Comment

Canelo anihilates Lemule worse than ggg did.

Canelo is a thinking fighter he would have a field day with a guy like Lemule think Kirkland all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Canelo anihilates Lemule worse than ggg did.

Canelo is a thinking fighter he would have a field day with a guy like Lemule think Kirkland all over again.

Comment

I like my fellow Canuck, but I think Canelo's upper body movement takes him to a pretty clear UD in an exciting fight.

Comment

Although I would favor Canelo slightly, it would be a very risky venture from him. I could see him busting Lemieux up. I can also see Lemieux landing something big.

Lemieux is flawed, but his handspeed and power make him very dangerous to someone if he can corner them.

Comment

I'd take Canelo is a relatively easy fight

Comment

people are crazy if they think this will be an easy fight for Canelo. if this fight ever happens I am betting all my points that Lemieux takes it. Aside from Chavez who might be a little drained on fight night there isn't one fighter who fought Canelo that was stronger/harder puncher. Lemieux might not be a wizard but you don't need to be a wizard to land on Canelo.

Comment

lemiuex knocks him out cold

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      bro where did you get that GIF from? theres plenty of posts ive seen where ive wanted to use that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X