Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma takes hard fights. I expect him to agree to fight Pac at 140. He wont get another chance once Pac retires.. there's nobody of that magnitude left in the sport.

Comment

• Lol Walters trying to complain he hasn't been active. Well that was his fault.

Comment

• Loma looked tremendous. I want Loma to try and become undisputed @130lb. The man clearly has the skill and talent to do so. I wonder how many fighters are gonna try to avoid him after this. He broke Walters mentally before he broke him physically, and those are the toughest kinds of losses.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 11-27-2016, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Great performance by Loma. I like how aggressive he is while still putting on a clinic. Took Walters hooks well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Walters was getting beat up was was probably going to get beat up worse, he couldn't mess with Lomachenko tonight. That fight was over why catch that extra beating.

Can't give enough credit for Lomachenko though making a really good fighter say uncle like that, Walters will probably never be the same.
            Well from Walters point of view, he is now tainted goods. Probably be dropped by top rank (after years of trouble not just tonight), will be difficult getting back on HBO etc etc.

This is prizefighting. He can lose the fight and still come out with some credit.

Fair play he wants to protect his health. But given what we as boxing fans have seen over the years, his attitude just doesnt stack up for a fight of that magnitude

Comment

• I don't want to see Manny quit like that

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Loma takes hard fights. I expect him to agree to fight Pac at 140. He wont get another chance once Pac retires.. there's nobody of that magnitude left in the sport.
                I thought it's going to be a circus fight. Now he has a good chance of beating Manny.

Comment

• I agree with Kellerman on this one. You feel like you cant say Loma is the best in the business after 8 fights but he just made Walters "No Mas". The guy is a master craftsman, Ward never was this good and neither was Kovalev or Golovkin.

Comment

• Walters throws his corner under the bus, maybe he can go with Virgil and his magic hands and healing whispers

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      You guys think Lima beats manny? I mean he still is bigger than him and loam hasn't even fought above 130
                      Not sure about that, the power difference would be pretty stark.... he has the skills to outbox him for sure but can he take the left hand and keep going??? I don't know

Comment

Working...
                      X