The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop the fight crack head kenny bayless

Comment

• When is the main event actually going to start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        lets be honest....pana will never be a player in the division. no matter how much you try to take him slow......talent just isn't there.
        exactly. he won't go far. shoulda got ortiz outta there, kinda surprised that he wasn't able to

Comment

• bit early to be judging him as the finished article lol, isnt he like 22?

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            When is the main event actually going to start?
            the last undercard fight just finished. walters v loma is next

Comment

• Abel admitted the other day he wanted NO PARTS of Errol Spence. He knew his ward Pon wasn't ready for that work.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-26-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• I don't think you had to watch this fight to see that this guy is nothing special. The first time I saw him on like Telemundo 2 years ago I was unimpressed and felt he was being shoved down our throats

Feed him to the wolves, he's never going to be ready for the top WW's, IMO. He's only 24, I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  bit early to be judging him as the finished article lol, isnt he like 22?
                  24 with 31 fights. Just look at him lol, slow and feather fisted. He would have a hard time with Jeff horn

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    He'll never win a belt
                    hey, with the WBO, WBC, IBF, IBO, WBA, and all their interim/regular/super, you never know

Comment

• Bruh watching this for the 8th time. 3rd on HBO. Lampley is seriously horrible. I actually don't think he's said anything positive about Ward the entire fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X