Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Lucas Browne Eyed For Hamburg, Dec. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Like most of you guys I'm pretty disappointed that Wlad will not be fighting AJ. On paper an AJ-Wlad fight looked like a definite classic and as competitive as you can get.

This b.s. with these gay alphabet titles is just plain weak sauce. "Oh, the WBO (or whatever) wouldn't sanction this fight...we can't fight you AJ." Really, fans do give a ****in **** about these stupid meaningless titles.
    yeah its pathetic, the worst thing is that theres people on this thread praising wlad for what hes done

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      i dont know, dont know whats going through wlads head, maybe hes intimidated by joshua and thinks he could get knocked out. SUppose theres not much to lose against fury, worst that could realistically happen is he gets outboxed again, but doesnt really make his CV any worse cause weve seen that happen once already
      Sure it's possible.

It just seems unlikely to me that a guy who was preparing to fight the number 1 heavyweight is ducking a guy who hasn't fought anyone inside the top 30 and is the biggest cash cow in the division.

And at least this fight is for a strap. Browne might not be a world beater but he got Chagaev out of there so he deserves his shot.

Comment

wht do you mean 'it jsut didnt work out' it didnt work out precisely because wlad decided not to fight him lol, by suddenly deciding at the last minute that wba is his priority for some bizarre reason
        So Wlad, who has always fought the best in the division somehow asked the WBA not to sanction the fight? Lol Please. Just give it up. You're coming off like a hater now.

Comment

just fight now ffs. Yeah i'll believe it when i see it if they fight in the summer. You really think wlads a good age for delaying fights lol, if he wanted to fight joshua hed fight him now, not when hes even older. I really dont know why people are giving wlad a pat on the back for this, its as if some of you dont actually want to watch good fights
          really?? a good fight could have been your ******ed Furry giving the guy to win his titles back, not claiming injuries 101 & then going crazy..
          You guys are so gullible & Hearn needs a few like you for his propaganda.. lol

Have you looked at what he even said 3 weeks back? The other titles were always a clause, it did not pop-up yesterday.. SMDH.. it's all one point with you...

Comment

• Vlad could have fought AJ for the IBF championship & if he had won, he could have been on his way to unify & set records. That's a nice fairy tale, but the truth is, Vlad is done & he knows it. He'll never hold a meaningful belt again.

Comment

• I don't like this for a couple reasons.

1) Browne deserves an easier shot LOL. He was done dirty and deserved an easier shot to get that belt back, because he won the title fair and square as an underdog in enemy territory. He deserves to be able to call himself a heavyweight champion, albeit for the minor version. Doesn't matter. Not 'word title challenger,' champion.

2) C'mon Wladimir, I understand you want a tuneup but holy shit.

Comment

• **** that Klit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Lol @ somehow believing that Wladimir is scared to fight Joshua or other top heavies. He wants a WBA title fight and was willing to do it with Fury or Joshua (the best in the division) but they both fell through (assuming the WBA doesn't approve the Joshua fight) and it's not Wladimir's fault. From day one, he said the fight was a go if the title was on the line and even was able to get HBO to play ball.

Wladimir scared!?!?! Bahahahahaha!!!!
                  He could of fought Parker for the vacant WBO belt as he is the #2 & the only reason Ruiz is getting the shot is Wlad didn't want it & now he doesn't want the IBF belt. The WBA is the oldest belt is his reasoning? In other words that means if I want a belt I will take the path of least resistance. Laugh all you want but Ortiz, Ustinov & Oquendo are all ranked ahead Of Browne in the WBA so he might not even get to fight Browne for the vacant belt. He had a choice of 2 belts (WBO & IBF) he could fight for but chose neither because he would have to face Parker or Joshua to get those belts. Parker & Joshua are much different fighters than Fury. Fury lacks their power. Ortiz is still ranked #1 by the WBA so it should be him not Browne fighting Wlad. He is simply trying to get a belt without having to beat the guys ranked ahead of him. Laugh & think whatever you want but at the end of the day Browne does not deserve to be in a title fight & Wlad should be fighting Parker, Ortiz or Joshua to earn a belt...

Comment

• Originally posted by keith_head View Post
                    Sure it's possible.

It just seems unlikely to me that a guy who was preparing to fight the number 1 heavyweight is ducking a guy who hasn't fought anyone inside the top 30 and is the biggest cash cow in the division.

And at least this fight is for a strap. Browne might not be a world beater but he got Chagaev out of there so he deserves his shot.
                    Wlad isn't afraid of fury ,hes not a knock out puncher or aggressive fighter....Joshua is and hes also faster than Fury, this should be easy to see why wlad is catious to fight AJ.

Comment

• Even if we we're to assume Wlad was affected by the pressure of being a ducker or just disspleasing the fans in general he could always say "Brown now, but plan to fight Joshua in 2017", or something along those lines. It's incredibly easy in boxing to have an explanation for just about anything you want to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X