Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Kovalev Will Need More Than Power, I'm Not Afraid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
    In fact, you are correct, I am tired of boxing at this point in time. Lately, it seems the more boxers talk, the less chance the fight happens. Never seen it this bad like in 2015-2016. Now my December fun has mostly been taken away from me (HW and MW). I blame the sport itself now. Damn I hate being bitter.
    Loool it's a barren period to be honest, if you see Pac-Vargas for the sham it is then we have nothing worthwhile till November 19th and 26th but then December suddenly looks barren without GGG-Jacobs and Wlad vs Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by fats View Post
      Interesting. I believe many of you see Ward as the second coming of Floyd Mayweather. However, Ward has shown a powerful inside game against bigger opponents (see Froch), very unlike FMW.

It is possible that Ward will bring it to Kovalev at different points within the fight. The Krusher has power but has HIS chin been tested?

I have to believe this is real a possibility as this makes the fight that much more intriguing for me.

it is guaranteed "that Ward will bring it to Kovalev at different points within the fight"..... the dude knows how to win championship level fights.

For example, every single time that Kovalev looks like he is taking a breather, he will have to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        Well, I was goingto say how wrong you were, but seeing that you put RUDE and IT WONT in capitals, I felt you must really be right.

Easy easy work this for Kovalev, it goes like this.

* Can Ward stop Kovalev? Answer = no

* Can Ward keep Kov off him all 12 rounds? Answer = no

* KOvalev to stop or dominate Ward, like he does everyone.

I see where you went wrong.

nobody has ever walked through Wards punches, and nobody ever will

that fight WILL be a boxing match, and Kovalev will have to prove that he is a better fighter than Ward, not a harder puncher

Kovalev's power will not be an issue in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubber View Post
          Some people still like the ancient way of the sport, "kill or be killed" instead of slap then run, which doesn't seem like "sweet" or like "science" to me!

read up on some boxing history, and try to understand the game a little better

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            tell that to George Foreman

I will go easy on you, and just post the highlights

Comment

Dumbass, no one wants to see a boxer die, come into the future, its a sport. But you proved my point.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

I will go easy on you, and just post the highlights

if I was a computer geek like you I would post the highlight of foreman knocking out moorer and beating up holyfield. when foreman came back when he was older he was in better shape then when he was young

Comment

if I was a computer geek like you I would post the highlight of foreman knocking out moorer and beating up holyfield. when foreman came back when he was older he was in better shape then when he was young

right, but what happened back in his prime, when he faced a guy with truly elite defence?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    right, but what happened back in his prime, when he faced a guy with truly elite defence?
                    you mean the elite defense by staying on the ropes and getting ali's brain turned into jello? Ali lived in hell from 45 on due to his "elite" defense. foreman with hardly any "elite" skills destroyed frazier who took ali to hell and back twice and pulverized Norton who beat ali

Comment

you mean the elite defense by staying on the ropes and getting ali's brain turned into jello? Ali lived in hell from 45 on due to his "elite" defense. foreman with hardly any "elite" skills destroyed frazier who took ali to hell and back twice and pulverized Norton who beat ali

elite..... minus the rope-a-dope part

Comment

Working...
                      X