Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara has a knack for......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara could inslut GGG all day Golovkin wouldnt understand anyway,waste of time.

Lara will give chalange to everybody from 154-160,his tricky moffo,its no way that GGG dont get credit for Lara,People can say Lara got Robbed doe just like with Canelo to discredit GGG,If he KO which i daubt it would give more prestige to GGG.Lara is tough doe not easy to ko cuban cyclist.
    Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 10-15-2016, 06:08 AM.

Comment

the true knack that Lara has is losing his biggest fights and whinging. He whinges more than JMM and has probably won more robberies in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        How much does Lara generate?
        How much does Lara want?

"Lara commands a lot of money" his manager.

Lara got 1 million for canelo. Why does he want more now?
        well i know you love GGG Maxi but if K2 dont want to spend some money to give GGG good rivals,we wont see anybody good fighting with him,nobody will risk for 500k-1m

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          well i know you love GGG Maxi but if K2 dont want to spend some money to give GGG good rivals,we wont see anybody good fighting with him,nobody will risk for 500k-1m
          Well, this is, of course, the problem, isn't it. If Golovkin offered Floyd type paydays, everyone would want to get in the ring with him. Problem is he doesn't. Now if you've got maybe $5 mil dollars for 3 fights (or 4) fights in a year how do you spend it? Do you blow $1.5 mil on a Lara say, and then find you can't afford 2 Quillins and a BJ (sorry couldn't resist )?: Do you spend that money on Lara hoping it ups your marketability enough to persuade HBO to dig a bit deeper for your next fight? Offer Erislandy half a mil out of pocket to sweeten the deal, only to possibly find that six months down the line the only difference is you're half a mil lighter? I'm not passing judgement, just outlining the kind of choices that need to be made by Golovkin - in fact the same choices that need to be made by any fighter. Maybe they should take a few more risks with it, certainly I'd like to see Golovkin in a testing fight (though Degale, Jack or Zurdo would be more to my preference), but as I'm fond of saying, it ain't me that's gotta put Golovkin's kid through college. Easy to second guess when it ain't your money. The same goes for anyone criticising other fighters for how they choose to conduct their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Well, this is, of course, the problem, isn't it. If Golovkin offered Floyd type paydays, everyone would want to get in the ring with him. Problem is he doesn't. Now if you've got maybe $5 mil dollars for 3 fights (or 4) fights in a year how do you spend it? Do you blow $1.5 mil on a Lara say, and then find you can't afford 2 Quillins and a BJ (sorry couldn't resist )?: Do you spend that money on Lara hoping it ups your marketability enough to persuade HBO to dig a bit deeper for your next fight? Offer Erislandy half a mil out of pocket to sweeten the deal, only to possibly find that six months down the line the only difference is you're half a mil lighter? I'm not passing judgement, just outlining the kind of choices that need to be made by Golovkin - in fact the same choices that need to be made by any fighter. Maybe they should take a few more risks with it, certainly I'd like to see Golovkin in a testing fight (though Degale, Jack or Zurdo would be more to my preference), but as I'm fond of saying, it ain't me that's gotta put Golovkin's kid through college. Easy to second guess when it ain't your money. The same goes for anyone criticising other fighters for how they choose to conduct their careers.
            I agree with you,its K2 money and they will make Decision,i guess BJS is out of a picuture for them to atleat to March so they can spend a little now,if BJS will fight in November he will want time to prepare.Jacobs is out now so why not Lara?like who else?Heiland is cheap so knowing K2 they will go for this(sorry couldnt help my self)

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              I agree with you,its K2 money and they will make Decision,i guess BJS is out of a picuture for them to atleat to March so they can spend a little now,if BJS will fight in November he will want time to prepare.Jacobs is out now so why not Lara?like who else?Heiland is cheap so knowing K2 they will go for this(sorry couldnt help my self)
              Maybe they will. Tricky one with BJ possibly becoming available so late in the financial year. But yeah, certainly my preference would be Lara if Jacobs falls through - possibly they could do the kind of same deal switch that happened with Eubank and Brook - or at least offer it to Lara (in no world is Erislandy worth more than Jacobs though). But they may prefer to save them $s for a possible unification with Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                How much does Lara generate?
                How much does Lara want?

"Lara commands a lot of money" his manager.

Lara got 1 million for canelo. Why does he want more now?
                I don't know. Nor do I care. My mind isn't looking for excuses or trying to resolve business factors that we as boxing fans know almost nothing about.

As I said, I would love to see the fight and I think it benefits Golovkin a lot. We don't know 1% of what goes on in their negotiations so no fan is going to lure me down that road. That would be like children debating what makes a successful marriage. They don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Maybe they will. Tricky one with BJ possibly becoming available so late in the financial year. But yeah, certainly my preference would be Lara if Jacobs falls through - possibly they could do the kind of same deal switch that happened with Eubank and Brook - or at least offer it to Lara (in no world is Erislandy worth more than Jacobs though). But they may prefer to save them $s for a possible unification with Saunders.
                  I forgot about one thing,K2 need to prepare on scenario where GBP will try to take BJS from them,its make it all more complicated.

Comment

If Jacobs or GGG turndown this fight is Alfonso Blanco (WBA Interim) vs Jacobs or GGG

Comment

No way. Lara only runs his mouth when GGG has an opponent lined up. Lara hasn't even fought a 160 pounder before, and if he were serious about a fight with the middleweight king, he'd make the move.

Comment

Working...
                      X