Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rips UFC's White: He Lives Better Than His Fighters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    agreed... this is floyd's way of getting back at dana for not being able to get the conor fight. he's trying to make the fighters turn on dana and the ufc..

same thing he did with manny when he started talking about how pac could make so much money if he leaves arum ,etc.

floyd spends all these years talking crap about manny and all of a sudden, he cares about what pac is making, etc. LOL
    He always spoke about Pacquiao's finances.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      He always spoke about Pacquiao's finances.
      no he doesnt. he started speaking on it when he couldnt make the fight under his term. thats why he started saying manny is being robbed by arum, etc. then started saying fight can only happen if manny leaves arum.

before there was talks about a fight between floyd vs manny, he didnt even care about pac except for the fact that he was a fan of manny during the morales fight. #church

Comment

no he doesnt. he started speaking on it when he couldnt make the fight under his term. thats why he started saying manny is being robbed by arum, etc. then started saying fight can only happen if manny leaves arum.

before there was talks about a fight between floyd vs manny, he didnt even care about pac except for the fact that he was a fan of manny during the morales fight. #church
        He began speaking on it before he fought Marquez. Before they began negotiating.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          floyd just mad at the ufc since he ducked connor and turned down 50-50 with a guy whos much more popular than him.
          I want you to do something where your're at right now.

Ask 10 people if they know Conor McGregor, then ask them if they know Floyd Mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            They edited my post to match theirs
            Phahahahhahaah

Comment

floyd spoke on things that wasnt being asked about. just like the ppv situation where floyd answered back with "all lives matter" LOL!!

why does this bother you so much? we all know floyd is not the brightest star.
              Doesn't bother me at all. Everyone knows Floyd goes off on tangents.

You asked why he's talking about the UFC - Because the reporters asked him about the UFC that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You asked why he's talking about the UFC - Because the reporters asked him about the UFC that's why.
                did you even read the article??

so lets say the reported did asked him about the UFC lol, what does that have anything to do with dana white living better than his fighters and he's not paying his fighters what they deserve?

floyd's response was at what dana white said about if a fight between floyd and conor were to happen it woud be under ufc rules. again what does this have anything to do with what floyd said?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

here is the interview, again the question was dana said if a fight were to happen with conor and youself, if would be under the ufc rules.

starts @ 1:14

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    he should live better than his fighters

he did all the work getting the sport off the ground, they just get paid to train year round

seems alright to me

While I agree with you in parts - Dana White didn't become part of UFC ownership until 2001. There were foundations laid by a lot of pioneers before he became relevant.

The company had gone through a number of dynamic improvements and expansions (plus controversies..) well before Dana was in the setup.

Big part to play in the boom of MMA in later years though.
                    Last edited by KillaCamNZ; 10-09-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

UFC is not designed for fighters to live well. Best are forced to fight the best (which benefits the fans), but fighters have shorter expiration dates unless they are really special.

Boxing is fixed very simply. One weight - one belt. The belt organizations (4-5 now?) make it confusing for the average Joe to follow and so people disconnect. If only one person can say they are champ it is very easy and linear.

From my understanding PBC wanted to overpower and overthrow all the other sanctioning organizations by gaining lots of ratings and introducing their own belt. It could've worked if the company picked up enough steam because Haymon has so many fighters contracted. Good try but it failed :/

Comment

Working...
                      X