Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rips UFC's White: He Lives Better Than His Fighters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    The real story here is White proposing kicks, punches and elbows to be allowed in a Mayweather-McGregor bout.

Of course Floyd would never agree so starts yapping about money, the same thing he did when he didn't want to fight Pacquiao.
    agreed... this is floyd's way of getting back at dana for not being able to get the conor fight. he's trying to make the fighters turn on dana and the ufc..

same thing he did with manny when he started talking about how pac could make so much money if he leaves arum ,etc.

floyd spends all these years talking crap about manny and all of a sudden, he cares about what pac is making, etc. LOL

Comment

A lot of promoters if not all, do more than their fighters, but Dana is paying his fighters with peanuts.
      TJ Dillashaw, former champion, got 50k for his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        division division?
        Even with the editing that was not corrected.
        They edited my post to match theirs

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          They edited my post to match theirs
          The opening line in the article doesn't even state how many divisions he was a champion in.

Have you released the full version of the murder you caught on tape?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            serious question, why is floyd talking about the UFC???
            Because he was asked about it by the interviewer.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Because he was asked about it by the interviewer.
              but he wasnt asked about it lol.. he's responding to what dana said that if a fight with floyd and conor were to happen it would be under the ufc rules. and even this has nothing to do with what floyd is saying about how dana white lives better than his fighters and is not paying them what they deserve LOL!!

like i said, this is floyd's way of getting back at dana since he couldnt get the conor fight in his favor, on his term! he's trying to make the fighters turn on dana and the ufc. he did the same thing with manny when he started worrying about how bob is ripping pac off and that pac could be making way more money if he leaves arum.

Comment

but he wasnt asked about it lol.. he's responding to what dana said that if a fight with floyd and conor were to happen it would be under the ufc rules. and even this has nothing to do with what floyd is saying about how dana white lives better than his fighters and is not paying them what they deserve LOL!!

like i said, this is floyd's way of getting back at dana since he couldnt get the conor fight in his favor, on his term! he's trying to make the fighters turn on dana and the ufc. he did the same thing with manny when he started worrying about how bob is ripping pac off and that pac could be making way more money if he leaves arum.
                He was asked about the UFC.

The full interview is on FightHype.

Comment

He was asked about the UFC.

The full interview is on FightHype.
                  again, what does dana white living better than his fighters and is not paying them what they deserve have anything to do with it?

White says Mayweather's team never contacted the UFC to discuss any aspect of the fight - including the rules. If they do speak, Mayweather would have to deal with punches and elbows.

"I never thought it was going to happen. No [I never did]. Two totally different sports. [Mayweather and McGregor] seem to want the money, probably. But I don't know how bad they actually want to make that a reality. Listen, Conor's under contract with me. We can start with kicks, punches, and elbows [as the fight rules]. That's right. Kicks, punches, and elbows. He doesn't have to learn to do anything, but he's going to get kicked and elbowed," White told TMZ Sports.

Mayweather hit back at White making the fight rules - pulling rank by stating that White has never been in the ring as a fighter and underpays his vast stable of mixed martial artists in the UFC.

"It’s easy for another guy to speak when he’s not in there in a contact sport. It’s easy to get a ton of money off these UFC guys while they’re not really getting paid and he’s living better than the UFC guys. There’s a difference [between me and White].... they can say 'Floyd is living better than his guys.' - well guess what? I was a fighter myself so I put in the work on both sides," Mayweather told a group of reporters after his company staged a show in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

Comment

again, what does dana white living better than his fighters and is not paying them what they deserve have anything to do with it?

White says Mayweather's team never contacted the UFC to discuss any aspect of the fight - including the rules. If they do speak, Mayweather would have to deal with punches and elbows.

"I never thought it was going to happen. No [I never did]. Two totally different sports. [Mayweather and McGregor] seem to want the money, probably. But I don't know how bad they actually want to make that a reality. Listen, Conor's under contract with me. We can start with kicks, punches, and elbows [as the fight rules]. That's right. Kicks, punches, and elbows. He doesn't have to learn to do anything, but he's going to get kicked and elbowed," White told TMZ Sports.

Mayweather hit back at White making the fight rules - pulling rank by stating that White has never been in the ring as a fighter and underpays his vast stable of mixed martial artists in the UFC.

"It’s easy for another guy to speak when he’s not in there in a contact sport. It’s easy to get a ton of money off these UFC guys while they’re not really getting paid and he’s living better than the UFC guys. There’s a difference [between me and White].... they can say 'Floyd is living better than his guys.' - well guess what? I was a fighter myself so I put in the work on both sides," Mayweather told a group of reporters after his company staged a show in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
                    The reporters brought up the UFC, Floyd spoke about things regarding the UFC.

It's that simple.

Comment

The reporters brought up the UFC, Floyd spoke about things regarding the UFC.

It's that simple.

floyd spoke on things that wasnt being asked about. just like the ppv situation where floyd answered back with "all lives matter" LOL!!

why does this bother you so much? we all know floyd is not the brightest star.

Comment

Working...
                      X