GGG's competition - how good is it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Prove me wrong, show me the rule. Authoritative please, no bn247 crap
    I got a better one for you.SHOW ME ANY FIGHTER IN HISTORY WHO GOT CREDIT FOR DEFENDING DIFFERENT TITLES WITH NO LINEAL TITLE...i'll wait..i wont even add in the fact that 11 of those so called defenses were of the REGULAR title

Comment

Again, nobody except your fellow idiot Clarke cares about consecutive defenses of any particular alphabet belt. Brook was a Mw title defense, that's all there is to it. Dunno why this is so hard, it's super obvious
      You're the same guy that didn't even know what Lineal Champion means, you thought it got passed on to Lil G with the WBC belt. You don't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Defences when he wasn't even the true WBA champ? You admitted yourself he was nothing but a mandatory.

It's like counting Jacobs as the WBA champ now.
        That's what they say on Pbc, world Mw champ Danny Jacobs. Though he'd have a stronger case if Ggg was bribing people to dodge him, not having the Mando pass on 2 Quillins

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          You're the same guy that didn't even know what Lineal Champion means, you thought it got passed on to Lil G with the WBC belt. You don't know ****.
          hold up what????lol

Comment

That's what they say on Pbc, world Mw champ Danny Jacobs. Though he'd have a stronger case if Ggg was bribing people to dodge him, not having the Mando pass on 2 Quillins
            So you recognise Jacobs as the WBA champ? So what's Lil G then?

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              I got a better one for you.SHOW ME ANY FIGHTER IN HISTORY WHO GOT CREDIT FOR DEFENDING DIFFERENT TITLES WITH NO LINEAL TITLE...i'll wait..i wont even add in the fact that 11 of those so called defenses were of the REGULAR title
              Dude stop freaking out. Hopkins is credited with 20 Mw titles many of which are not lineal duh

Comment

Dude stop freaking out. Hopkins is credited with 20 Mw titles many of which are not lineal duh
                son..listen he had 20 IBF title defenses...do you understand that??? IBF is the belt he got credit for defending

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  son..listen he had 20 IBF title defenses...do you understand that??? IBF is the belt he got credit for defending
                  Those weren't lineal defenses. You're really getting tangled up in your web of stupidity. Where's this link?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    Rosado - who hasn't beat Rosado?
                    Rubio - took a dive, beaten before by Pavlik
                    Macklin - I think he got knocked out by Sergio
                    Lemieux - stopped by Rubio
                    Geale - little Cotto stopped him worse
                    Brook - a welterweight
                    Martin Murray - hasn't beat anybody
                    Curtis Stevens - who doesn't beat Stevens
                    Nobuhira Ishida - LOL
                    Proksa - Please!
                    Shop Worn Kassim Ouma who still landed and hurt GGG the worst

This is the resume of GGG?
                    Not brilliant. Not brilliant. A list of fairly middle of the road guys with a number of top 10s and 5s sprinkled in.

The added colour commentary probably doesn't add anything though - you can do that to pretty much any resume and the list would have stood out more starkly without it.

Comment

Those weren't lineal defenses. You're really getting tangled up in your web of stupidity. Where's this link?
                      What?? maybe you are confused

1-The title defenses back in the day were strickly lineal defenses

2-Since the invent of the belt age the defenses are tracked per belt UNLESS said champion is lineal champ then ALL DEFENSES COUNT TOWARD THE LINEAL DEFENSE..

Hopkins title defenses were based on his IBF title which is why i say Monzon holds the true record as all of his defenses were lineal defenses...

Comment

Working...
                      X