No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Controversial world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury made an abrupt U-turn on his retirement decision on Monday, tweeting: "I'm here to stay."

[Click Here To Read More]
    alright, that actually IS quite funny.

I hope he gets better cause mental health is no laughing matter. Also I'd actually like to see him in some big fights.

Comment

This is a good article it basically covers every single thing happening with Tyson. November is going to be a pivotal moment in Tysons career.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        I'll take Fury all day over a guy like Anthony Joshua with his media trained boring catchphrases like "stay humble".

Joshua might look the part but he's hardly Mr. Charisma. He could send a glass eye to sleep in his interviews. I follow boxing to be entertained in the ring and also outside of the ring.

Fury gets people talking and causes a stir. Boxing and the Heavyweight division would be a much better place with an active Tyson Fury.

What other fighter would go to Germany, beat a great dominant heavyweight and then sing a victory song haha.
        whether people like to admit it or not, fury is what the heavyweight division needs...

just needs to get his arse in the ring now haha

Comment

fury trolling everyone hard unless he's chonged up again

Not sure why they are trying to imply wlad had anything to do with this though

Comment

OH LERD!

Comment

Good luck with the comeback.

He'll likely be banned; only Warren will televise his fights (and reluctantly now, I bet); potential opponents will want top £, in case of pull outs; and his promoter will have to endure several loss-leading shows...

What a moron.

Comment

This fighting man is not thru with fighting yet.
                There's only one Tyson ffffuuurrryy. Whaddya gotta say about that?

Comment

Betting $100, he is tweeting this while being high out of his mind on coke. And people think he is trolling ))

Comment

retired or not, he's still been popped for his second banned substance, and he may very well have that belt he won off of a dead guy vacated.

Comment

So now it's Wlad's fault because of his 'wealth and connections' this dude knows no bounds. He truly can not take responsibility for his own actions.

Media campaign ! I'd laugh if it was funny, the media he has used to publish his outspoken and outlandish views.

Comment

Working...
                      X