No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    So now it's Wlad's fault because of his 'wealth and connections' this dude knows no bounds. He truly can not take responsibility for his own actions.

Media campaign ! I'd laugh if it was funny, the media he has used to publish his outspoken and outlandish views.
    To be honest I'm more occupied by your profile pic at the moment scott .....fit as f@ck and I bet she love's it up the bottle as well lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Fury boxes Joshua's ears clean OFF.

That's just a FACT.

DEAL wid it.

He makes Wilder look like the failed basketballer he is and would have retired Wlad in the rematch if it weren't for the corrupt scummy ****s who are trying to sabotage his career.

The only threat to the throne of the Gypsy King is Luis Ortiz, but even he would most probably have gotten his ears boxed off by the one they call 2 Fast 2 Furious, aka the slickest heavyweight in the game.
      ....what a load of bollocks cocaine Charlie has no chance against Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
        ....what a load of bollocks cocaine Charlie has no chance against Joshua

Comment

To be honest I'm more occupied by your profile pic at the moment scott .....fit as f@ck and I bet she love's it up the bottle as well lol
          Loren Minardi.

Comment

• with attitudes like that

Fury should run with Donald Trump for office ... js

Comment

She looks like a man

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                She looks like a man
                GTFOH ..**** knows the type of girls you would smash in then

Comment

GTFOH ..**** knows the type of girls you would smash in then
                  I guarantee my list would take a dump on yours, cut the crap

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                    I guarantee my list would take a dump on yours, cut the crap
                    F@ck right off you mong..... Sofia vergara , Natalie Portman , Eva mendez , Nicole shertznegger and Olivia Wilde ....yours are 4 crack whore's and Elton John ...speak when your spoken to in future mongchat

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                      So now it's Wlad's fault because of his 'wealth and connections' this dude knows no bounds. He truly can not take responsibility for his own actions.

Media campaign ! I'd laugh if it was funny, the media he has used to publish his outspoken and outlandish views.
                      Ok, is it Medea or Media?? let's stick to one pls, I'm getting confused now..

Comment

Working...
                      X