Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor McGregor all over again. Or maybe he was just coked up when he made the first tweet

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Long live the Gypsy King.

Comment

I respect to his decision so I believe he'll be back. he's just 28...

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          He will be back. He hasn't made enough money to retire forever.

But he knows he is facing a long suspension, probably lawsuit from Vlad, and losing his belts. Maybe it serves him better to retire for a year or 2.

As far as the addiction thing, we don't really know. Maybe he is an addict with a severe problem or maybe he just likes to party and can't be disciplined since winning the title.

Not every person with coke in their system is an addict. Some people do it every so often, and are fine.
          Dude is facing a tribunal for doping and has breached a contract he signed with Klitschko, I'd want to retire and hide too knowing I'm about to lose all the money i had earnt from the first fight is about to be swallowed up.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            It's a shame we'll never see him face off against the younger HWs but I wish him nothing but the best.

The baddest Boxer on the planet. The great one.

the look on wlads face is priceless lol!

Comment

Fury is a fucking moron . Piss off and stop wasting everyones time coke head.

Comment

tyson is dumb, probably bipolar.. stop doing coke and get your fat ass in shape.. hes a side show at this point

Comment

Good to hear it you are a fighting man. The win over wlad was supposed to be just the start, the appetizer

There's only one Tyson fffuuurrrryy. Whaddya gotta say about that
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 10-03-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Yeah, I don't like Medea either. Terrible movies.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                      the look on wlads face is priceless lol!
                      His whole team is like what the f*******. That video epitomises what greatness means and I hope he cleans up his act and carries on fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X