Don't put your money on Andre Ward. You will lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Eh...??? Care to elaborate?
    In a year's time (or sooner depending on what fights happen), certain accounts here will post things that get them booted from the site, only for 'LeoRein', and others, to pop as "new accounts that were just watching for a bit".

not a new game

Comment

Ward about to go 4 tough Rds with Kovolev and then turn Sergei into a sparring partner..

This will look like crawford-postal after 6 rds... Ward turning kovolev into a sparring partner in the 2nd half of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        In a year's time (or sooner depending on what fights happen), certain accounts here will post things that get them booted from the site, only for 'LeoRein', and others, to pop as "new accounts that were just watching for a bit".

not a new game
        Ahhhh gotcha. I wasn't sure if you were referring to me or were talking about them.

Comment

wards 2nd best based on what? paul smith, barrera, and brand? how is he even ranked in the top 10? cause his name is andre ward oh ok
          You've got to be one of the most obsessed Ward fans around. I see you in just about every Ward thread with the same shtick. How you convince yourself that Ward is a bad fighter is beyond me. The respect he receives from his peers should tell you all you need to know...... do you know something the king of the division (Kov) doesn't?

Comment

Working...
          X