No announcement yet.

Don't put your money on Andre Ward. You will lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeoRein View Post
    Andre Ward came back to boxing to get a quicky money grab. He was done after the super 6. TRUST ME! I am a andre ward fan and I am not placing nothing on him. Big mistake!!!!!! Remember I warned you
    Trust you why? What's your track record?

Comment

I don't think it's a money grab. I pick Kovalev to win by KO because I believe in Kovalev's fighting skills and power and think he is the best 175 pounder in the world with Ward being the 2nd best at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I don't think it's a money grab. I pick Kovalev to win by KO because I believe in Kovalev's fighting skills and power and think he is the best 175 pounder in the world with Ward being the 2nd best at that weight.
        wards 2nd best based on what? paul smith, barrera, and brand? how is he even ranked in the top 10? cause his name is andre ward oh ok

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Do I really need to hold your hand and explain this?
          Why said "fight for free"? The discussion was about max profit. This is a high risk fight, not a cash grab.

Ordered by HBO? He intentionally signed with HBO and expressed his interest in fighting Kovalev WHEN he signed with HBO.

Do you even believe half the stuff you say or are you just hoping other people believe it?
          That's it right there,

Comment

I think Kovalev will win but I'm not that confident. Ward is fcuking Andre Ward

Comment

Isn't ward a poor mans BH? I think kovakevs fight with BH ius good prep four ward

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                wards 2nd best based on what? paul smith, barrera, and brand? how is he even ranked in the top 10? cause his name is andre ward oh ok
                He was giving his opinion, not critiquing the ranking, or the ranking system.

It's not a new thing for a fighter to go up a weight division and immediately be considered the best fighter or one of the best fighters in that division without even having a fight at that weight, its just conjecture or opinion.

In Ward's case he has had a pretty solid fight in Barrera and two soft touches but I think I can confidently say that most people would put him at least top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Isn't ward a poor mans BH? I think kovakevs fight with BH ius good prep four ward
                  Not at all. As a lot of people have said before he is a hybrid of a few fighters. The first thing I would say is he is a converted southpaw which makes him balanced totally differently to B-hop. He also carries more natural speed in his hands, feet, movement in general. I would say Bernard is a better puncher and a touch better defensively.

They are comparable but only if you compare Bernard from his mid to late 30's to Ward, anything after that and Ward is the superior fighter as B-hop drops out of his prime so not a fair comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Every time a new big fight is coming along, we have a new alt every week.
                    It's real pathetic. Especially since his detractors like to remind people he has no fans. He has fans enough where people are creating alts just to talk about him. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      getting the post counts up to try and hide something, lol
                      Eh...??? Care to elaborate?

Comment

Working...
                      X