No announcement yet.

Do GGG-Canelo have a Trilogy potetial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Well...it was also said "next" before Cotto, "next" after Cotto, "next" in January before Khan, and "right now" after Khan. Maybe some of us heard the little boy cry wolf enough times to not keep running until its actually a reality
    if Canelo will fight in 160 in may i have no reason to not belive.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      Nice troll
      Said the alt account

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        IFCanelo will fight in 160 in may i have no reason to not belive.
        There...fixed it for you.

Additionally, that was the line of reasoning behind the WBC granting the extension for Canelo to have a voluntary defense. His choice: Khan at 155

Comment

There won't even be a need for a rematch after GGG puts Canelo to sleep

Comment

I doubt it.

Golovkin would stop Canelo twice in a row. No one would pay to see Canelo take a beating for a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Said the alt account
              Everyone who is new here is alt?

i think GGG is overrated here af, its 60-40 fight ,and good style mutchup for Ginger,anyway i think it will be atleast 2 fights.

Comment

People were calling for a Crawford/Postol trilogy before the fight even happened. You can't predict a trilogy.

Comment

No. When GGG is done with Canelo the latter will never be the same again.

At best Canelo ends up like Cotto did after his beatings. With tons of tattos, reduced punch resistance, and no confidence.

Sending canelo to fight GGG a second time would be negligence by the commission. A third time would be murder for profit.

Comment

It's odd, so much anticipation for what is perceived as a criminal mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Said the alt account
                      Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      It's odd, so much anticipation for what is perceived as a criminal mismatch.
                      Idiots maybe see it that way,anybody with clue see it as good match,so im hyped for it as ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X