Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Options Lacking at 168, No Reason To Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
    Because the guy who he was supposed to fight couldn't find his pen. None of his fans were happy that he was fighting Brook in fact most of them said it was bull#@$%. But unlike certain people they realise that he tried to do the right thing by facing a contender in his own weight class who ducked. the same way Canelo ducked. Now you want him to fight two divisions up. You give him crap for fighting a guy two divisions lower but say nothing about Ward or Kovalev doing the exact same thing in fighting GGG. So what is it? GGG is a coward for fighting a ww and it is ok for Ward and Kovalev to fight someone from mw? Or is there some other reason you want those fights?
    They had a chance to fight Ward in division they was trying get fights in with Chavez and Froch in 168 but said 164 or matter fact maybe in 2017, how is that working out for them? His trainer keep running off at mouth that he hurts bigger guys and such but then when asked to actually fight one it's he a small MW... Lol either he can beat and hurt bigger guys or his trainer writing checks his fighter can't cash and needs to tell him put a lid on it

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
      Is that y'all guys go to phrase whenever people ask ggg to move up? "He is not a big MW"... Who the hell cares a lot of guys move up and not that big for new weight class but they overcome obstacles with they skills, all I hear is a bunch of excuses for this dude to stay feasting in a division that's ****ty until other guys move up. Pretty sad fan base lil g has here
      im more of Canelo fan,what if i will say you that GGG dont want to move up and its his carrer ,i think he is overreted on this forum,he will be chalenged in MW by Canelo and jacobs,he will lose to Ward ,i would pay for it but ward cant make 168,GGG camps now his time is limited and he will lose in 168-175 he have some bad matchups there in terms of style and reach.

Comment

Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
        Canelo and or Ward the biggest fights...

You think Canelo stands a chance?
        And yes be objective. Lol
        I don't think Canelo stands much chance but probably best chance below Smw. Still a huge fight unlike Ward where Ggg is the main draw.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I don't think Canelo stands much chance but probably best chance below Smw. Still a huge fight unlike Ward where Ggg is the main draw.
          I think GGG gets hit alot and Canelo has a better chance than most think... But i do think GGG the favorite. Not as one sides as people think. Def a hugeeee fight

Comment

lets be honest GGG-Canelo is to big to not be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              lets be honest GGG-Canelo is to big to not be made.
              Oscar scared. Same way Loeffler scared of Ward
              Last edited by carloscruz10009; 10-01-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I think GGG gets hit alot and Canelo has a better chance than most think... But i do think GGG the favorite. Not as one sides as people think. Def a hugeeee fight
                People that think Canelo is a no-hoper against GGG are crazy. The only thing GGG does better than Canelo is he hits harder. Canelo is just as good, or better techinally. Canelois worlds faster, especially with hit hands. Canelo is better defensively. And style-wise, GGG does exactly what Canelo wants his opponents to do. And that's press the action so that he can counter. Thr big question in this one will be whether Canelo can hurt GGG, which I think he can. If GGG can't just stalk and let his hands go without fear of the incoming, he's gonna lose. Because I don't think he cam outbox Canelo the way he did Lemieux.

Comment

Oscar scared. Same way Loeffler scared of Ward
                  Not really. Ward is 2 divisions up and hasn't been relevant information in years, though that could change soon. Canelo OTOH will campaign in Gggs weight class, and holds that lineal belt, and Ggg is the biggest fight available to him

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    People that think Canelo is a no-hoper against GGG are crazy. The only thing GGG does better than Canelo is he hits harder. Canelo is just as good, or better techinally. Canelois worlds faster, especially with hit hands. Canelo is better defensively. And style-wise, GGG does exactly what Canelo wants his opponents to do. And that's press the action so that he can counter. Thr big question in this one will be whether Canelo can hurt GGG, which I think he can. If GGG can't just stalk and let his hands go without fear of the incoming, he's gonna lose. Because I don't think he cam outbox Canelo the way he did Lemieux.

its good style for Canelo ,he can pull it off ,but GGG is good to ,if Canelo will keep it in center of the ring i think its wide ud ,but gg will have moment in corners or ropes where Canelo need to defend it good or clinch,but he can do it,anyway i would be happy no matter who wins,my username spoils it.
                    Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 10-01-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                      They had a chance to fight Ward in division they was trying get fights in with Chavez and Froch in 168 but said 164 or matter fact maybe in 2017, how is that working out for them? His trainer keep running off at mouth that he hurts bigger guys and such but then when asked to actually fight one it's he a small MW... Lol either he can beat and hurt bigger guys or his trainer writing checks his fighter can't cash and needs to tell him put a lid on it
                      They made Ward an offer 4 years ago. Ward turned them down 3 times because he was going through management/personal/knee issues. Hardly fought in those 4 years. comes back (has 1 fight at 168 and two at 172) and makes ridiculous demands. kma with that bs. if Ward wanted the fight he would of taken it when HBO offered it to him thrice. Do not hold GGG to a different standard than you would other fighters. Frankly it is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X