Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    The funny thing is he looked a bit tweaked and not just that fight but others he does often rub his nose with his gloves while fighting ,that is usually associated with cocaine usage . lol
    I'm pretty sure he was high as hell when fighting Vlad.

So that's a no contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
      Petero shut your piehole and accept fury has f@cked up big time....if you can't do the time don't do the crime son.....true English don't like the furys of this world gumbo....and I'm English through and through
      True English or true ignorant, illiterate f*ggots like you, who happen to be English?

On the topic, Fury screwed up, big time. I'm no fan of his but I gained a lot of respect for him for beating Wlad and speaking his mind... This scandal and his mental issues are obviously connected, one is the result of the other. I've said a long time ago that he's bipolar, I also said I don't believe he's taken PEDs and I still stand by it.

That said, he ****ed up and now he's gonna pay the price.

I also can't believe what I'm reading here, Coke is a PED? Get out of the house sometimes, you basement dwellers lol. Plenty of high-profile athletes do coke, it gets out of your system within 48 hours. The differnce is, Fury got caught and they haven't. Yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I just wonder how many lines he had of that stuff before stepping in the ring with Vlad. Nasty fella that Fury.
        None. Or it would have shown up in the post fight test.

I wonder if Wlad used PEDs while training for Fury? We'll never know, as he wasn't doing random prefight testing, like Fury was.

Comment

• hahaha everyone trying to act like most boxers Dont BLOW MANY LINES, many of lines of blow.

Most of your favorite boxers were coke heads at some point. Hell, mayweather and Calzaghe have a hollywood reputation for cocaine use...

Comment

• This is a really sad state of affairs. I'm very disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              True English or true ignorant, illiterate f*ggots like you, who happen to be English?

On the topic, Fury screwed up, big time. I'm no fan of his but I gained a lot of respect for him for beating Wlad and speaking his mind... This scandal and his mental issues are obviously connected, one is the result of the other. I've said a long time ago that he's bipolar, I also said I don't believe he's taken PEDs and I still stand by it.

That said, he ****ed up and now he's gonna pay the price.

I also can't believe what I'm reading here, Coke is a PED? Get out of the house sometimes, you basement dwellers lol. Plenty of high-profile athletes do coke, it gets out of your system within 48 hours. The differnce is, Fury got caught and they haven't. Yet.
              You feel less pain on cocaine and dont lose much coordination also raises adrenalin ,so its pretty foolish to assume taking it before a fight wouldn't be an advantage . How often he takes it is another matter. Looking at the list of athletes i posted its pretty impossible to argue its not a type of performance enhancement .

Comment

• All things considered, his title 'reign' has been an embarrassment to the sport.

Comment

• When you think of the greats that have graced this position.....he is a total embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    You feel less pain on cocaine and dont lose much coordination also raises adrenalin ,so its pretty foolish to assume taking it before a fight wouldn't be an advantage . How often he takes it is another matter. Looking at the list of athletes i posted its pretty impossible to argue its not a type of performance enhancement .
                    you also have to take it constantly, especially during hard physical activities, to have those effects have any impact on your performance. why do you think the most harcore dancers in a club on a given night go to the toilet so much? sex? number 2?

let's say fury snorted a line right before entering the ring, when and where did he take the second and the third line? in the ring, behind card girl's ass??

Comment

• Fury's career is done, after one of the most addictive drugs that exist, his career as an athlete is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X