Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For *******! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    None. Or it would have shown up in the post fight test.

I wonder if Wlad used PEDs while training for Fury? We'll never know, as he wasn't doing random prefight testing, like Fury was.
    Overcome it , your boy is a fat, out of shape, snow bird ex-champion.

Shame on that dude, he'll never be on top after *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      you also have to take it constantly, especially during hard physical activities, to have those effects have any impact on your performance. why do you think the most harcore dancers in a club on a given night go to the toilet so much? ***? number 2?

let's say fury snorted a line right before entering the ring, when and where did he take the second and the third line? in the ring, behind card girl's ass??
      Not really ,one doesnt need to be a frequent user it only needs to be taken once to stay prolonged enough in your system you will still fatigue less through out 12 rndsand the less you do anything of the more your body is sensitive to its effects. The last sentence you stated makes no sense at all like a clown at a funeral !
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-30-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        All things considered, his title 'reign' has been an embarrassment to the sport.
        And he might lose the titles before he even gets to defend them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          A few days ago, BoxingScene.com reported that there was a new doping scandal involving WBA/IBO/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. According to a report in The Mirror, there were claims that Fury recently missed a drugs test. The paper states that Fury allegedly refused to submit testing samples when visited by inspectors from UK Anti-Doping. His handlers contacted UKAD to reschedule the testing procedure but it hasn't happened as of yet.
          [Click Here To Read More]

lol @ this.

*******? Is that really strip worthy? It's not PEDs.

Tons of boxers take recreational drugs, guys like DLH, Mayorga, Hatton were never stripped for this, I would be surprised to see Fury stripped for it also.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Tyson "Pacquio" Fury. Tyson De La Fury.

Now we should get Joshua/Wlad in November, which is probably going to be a better fight. Ortiz should get a good fight as well.

Just when more people started to care about the HWT division again Wilder gets hurt and Fury tests positive for coke.
          Only a better fight if you are a Wlad fan, or an AJ fan who thinks he has a chance at winning.

Both are inferior boxers to Fury, while AJ/Wlad might be entertaining from a style clash standpoint, the boxing in the ring will be levels below what Fury is capable of.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Not really ,one doesnt need to be a frequent user it only needs to be taken onde and the less you do anything the more your body is sensitive to its effects. The last sentence makes no sense at all like a clown at a funeral !
            all right i thought you were trolling but i'm starting to worry now.

you actually think fury was coked-up vs wlad?

Comment

all right i thought you were trolling but i'm starting to worry now.

you actually think fury was coked-up vs wlad?
              IDK there is no evidence for or against if he was but no one can tell me ******* isnt a form of ped or cant be utilized as one which we are talking about.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-30-2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

True English or true ignorant, illiterate f*ggots like you, who happen to be English?

On the topic, Fury screwed up, big time. I'm no fan of his but I gained a lot of respect for him for beating Wlad and speaking his mind... This scandal and his mental issues are obviously connected, one is the result of the other. I've said a long time ago that he's bipolar, I also said I don't believe he's taken PEDs and I still stand by it.

That said, he ****ed up and now he's gonna pay the price.

I also can't believe what I'm reading here, Coke is a PED? Get out of the house sometimes, you basement dwellers lol. Plenty of high-profile athletes do coke, it gets out of your system within 48 hours. The differnce is, Fury got caught and they haven't. Yet.
                I never liked you the moment I saw that old weird photo you had as your avatar .....now unless you can find any statement where I said coke was a PED I suggest you shut the f@ck up....I couldn't give a **** aSS how you respected fury after he beat klitchcko.....so if he is found guilty of PED use prior to last Octobers fight you still have respect ? that shows what a twat you really are.
                Now what exactly do you respect that Tyson spoke about ? is it women are only good for the kitchen or on there backs ? Or is it gays should be put down and there the same as *****philes , now I will say it to you f@ckstick seeing as you piped up I have never liked or rated fury as a boxer from day one and always knew sooner or later he would expose himself for what he is and karma is a ***** , now I do remember when there was this thread about me denium all them months ago and you popped up your snidey head and posted....well guess what son denium is gone , furys been busted , Joshua is about to take over the division and Steve plunger aka fruitcake fury is still going strong...now f@ck off and don't write to me again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  IDK there is no evidence for or against if he was but no one can tell me ******* isnt a form of ped or cant be utilized as one which we are talking about.
                  There is evidence against... he didnt test positive in the post fight drugs tests.

It takes at least 48hrs to clear from your system, and it can be caught with standard urine testing.

He didnt use ******* to beat Wlad.

Comment

• This is terrible for Fury. I hope he gets help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
                      I never liked you the moment I saw that old weird photo you had as your avatar .....now unless you can find any statement where I said coke was a PED I suggest you shut the f@ck up....I couldn't give a **** aSS how you respected fury after he beat klitchcko.....so if he is found guilty of PED use prior to last Octobers fight you still have respect ? that shows what a twat you really are.
                      Now what exactly do you respect that Tyson spoke about ? is it women are only good for the kitchen or on there backs ? Or is it gays should be put down and there the same as *****philes , now I will say it to you f@ckstick seeing as you piped up I have never liked or rated fury as a boxer from day one and always knew sooner or later he would expose himself for what he is and karma is a ***** , now I do remember when there was this thread about me denium all them months ago and you popped up your snidey head and posted....well guess what son denium is gone , furys been busted , Joshua is about to take over the division and Steve plunger aka fruitcake fury is still going strong...now f@ck off and don't write to me again lol
                      firstable, at the 1st bolded section.

i didn't say you said that, you complete and utter idiot.

he speaks his mind, isn't politically correct and doesn't pretend to be someone he's not. like that manufactured golden boy you worship, anthony joshua.

as for the second bolded, that's what most users on here think when they see a post from

Originally posted by Steve plunger aka fruitcake View Post
                      Steve plunger aka fruitcake

Comment

Working...
                      X