No announcement yet.

Canelo's Punching Power Is Overrated... Gif study

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    Yeah why don't you post a gif of Anderson Silva koeing Griffin with a step back jab and show us how powerless Canelo is

Comment

Wtf is this? I came in here expecting a buncha gifs.

While I do agree that his power is overrated, this is a horrible thread or "study" I should say.

He's got good solid power but that's it.

Comment

The heavy bag I have in my garage weighs more than a lot of posters here I bet. I don't want to see anybody punching a bag that is 50 pounds (Larry). You're a big dude, you need to be hitting something to develop power, not give the illusion of power to a boxing forum full of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
          anything other than a jab is considered a power punch BY COMPUBOX not the jduges or by anyone else, idiot. Watch boxing much?

So by definition, it is a power punch as defined by a professional boxing organization that has tallied punches for decades.

but in your opinion, it's not a power punch.

once again,

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            I do have to agree that YDSAB, though. If you can't see the difference between these uppercuts then Idk what to tell you. And I'm not wasting my time either explaining it to you. I suggest you spend some more time watching boxing or actually go do some training. You're still wet behind the ears, son. Once you do that, then come criticize a professional's power or lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I do have to agree that YDSAB, though. If you can't see the difference between these uppercuts then Idk what to tell you. And I'm not wasting my time either explaining it to you. I suggest you spend some more time watching boxing or actually go do some training. You're still wet behind the ears, son. Once you do that, then come criticize a professional's power or lack thereof.

once again, no logical breakdown. no facts.

just a paragraph of pure menstrual blood leak. when will these manginas learn? when.

Comment

Canelo knocking out Baldomir. This should be the end of this thread

Comment

So by definition, it is a power punch as defined by a professional boxing organization that has tallied punches for decades.

but in your opinion, it's not a power punch.

once again,

im done with you, already exposed you twice now you just exposing yourself.

again YDKSAB just watch it and enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                    I is posting from the mental asylum.

that's very telling.

have a good night.

Comment

once again, no logical breakdown. no facts.

just a paragraph of pure menstrual blood leak. when will these manginas learn? when.
                      I don't need to break **** down cause it's all there in both gifs that you posted. Once again, the fact that you can't see the difference shows how much experience you have in this sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X