No announcement yet.

Canelo's Punching Power Is Overrated... Gif study

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
    are gifs the only form of evidence you have lol gtfo, uppercuts are used to set up the left or right hook. I didnt say they dont knock people out, but thats not their main purpose, the uppercut is suppose to expose the chin, then a hook is to follow and KO the guy. Its stupid to think that he should of KOd a guy with an uppercut.

once again, another emotionally unstable mangina.

i showed him actual factual footage of fight ending uppercuts. and he goes onto give me a vomit of his ridiculously ******ed opinions.

lmao I was like LMAO

single motherhood is ruining humanity

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      once again, another emotionally unstable mangina.

i showed him actual factual footage of fight ending uppercuts. and he goes onto give me a vomit of his ridiculously ******ed opinions.

lmao I was like LMAO

single motherhood is ruining humanity
      lol you are so lame, Canelos power is overrated and GGG is gonna KO this chicken. But what you are using to prove it is dumb af and ******ed.

Comment

lol even elementary MMA fighters can throw a step back uppercut with more power

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
          lol you are so lame, Canelos power is overrated and GGG is gonna KO this chicken. But what you are using to prove it is dumb af and ******ed.
          that's all you got in the face of factual fight footage.

once again

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            LMAAAOOOO He is stepping back son. No power put on that shot. Learn boxing smh. It is a great punch
            Exactly!!! He threw the uppercut off his back foot. That was an arm punch, a great punch and sequence nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              Exactly!!! He threw the uppercut off his back foot. That was an arm punch, a great punch and sequence nonetheless
              already debunked.

in this thread alone i showed you 2 step back uppercuts that KO opponents.

you are supposed to step back throwing an uppercut because you are catching your opponents coming in. derrrrp

Comment

already debunked.

in this thread alone i showed you 2 step back uppercuts that KO opponents.

you are supposed to step back throwing an uppercut because you are catching your opponents coming in. derrrrp
                Yeah why don't you post a gif of Anderson Silva koeing Griffin with a step back jab and show us how powerless Canelo is

Comment

if that is not a power punch then what is?
                  A pull counter lol. Do you even watch boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                    A pull counter lol. Do you even watch boxing?

what is that rear handed uppercut scored as in a fight?

a body shot. a jab or a power punch by definition.

answer the question.

I'll make it simple. Are pull counters to the face, jabs or body shots or power punch?

I know it's getting real difficult... but i know you can do it.
                    Last edited by HeadShots; 09-29-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

what is that rear handed uppercut scored as in a fight?

a body shot. a jab or a power punch by definition.

answer the question.

I'll make it simple. Are pull counters to the face, jabs or body shots or power punch?

I know it's getting real difficult... but i know you can do it.
                      anything other than a jab is considered a power punch BY COMPUBOX not the jduges or by anyone else, idiot. Watch boxing much?

Comment

Working...
                      X