No announcement yet.

When GGG hits You. You Stay Hit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    The 'shortness' comes from the fact he doesn't load up and he doesnt **** his hands back before throwing.

They are technically correct shots, not haymakers. He is still laying fighters out cold.
    you don't know what you're watching. period.

in the 3rd gif he throws the shot and actually turned his entire body around that's how hard the loop was. at the finish of the shot his back is facing the opponent. if he missed that he would be taking shots to the side of his head from the back.

Comment

• similar left hook to Jackson's first gif

but it's more impressive to me because Jackson hit the guy's mouth(lowerface, u can see this as the punch opens up his lips). GGG knocked this guy out with a shot to hardest part of the head. forehead.

he knocked the guy out when he's in a defensively sound position. that is devastating power.
      Last edited by HeadShots; 09-29-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• the most impressive display of power is this one.

if anyone that has boxed before knows if someone even hits u with a jab in the middle of your punching mechanics it messes up ur entire balance and the follow through.\

Here is GGG gets a flush shot from a unified middleweight champ who has never been stopped before then in the same motion knocks him out even with distorted punching mechanics

absolute savage.
        Last edited by HeadShots; 09-29-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          The 'shortness' comes from the fact he doesn't load up and he doesnt **** his hands back before throwing.

They are technically correct shots, not haymakers. He is still laying fighters out cold.
          It's obvious that Golovkin hits harder, he just doesn't like putting people to sleep like Jackson does because he's a good boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            It's obvious that Golovkin hits harder, he just doesn't like putting people to sleep like Jackson does because he's a good boy.

jackson's opponents and corners don't think he hit hard enough to quit before the inevitable can happen.

even with that he still has plenty of 1 punch KO's to the head and body.

Jackson doesn't have no body shot power.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hound View Post
              jacksons power ****s on ggg's and p4p kovalev is a much harder puncher than ggg

kovalev has guys curling up in balls

ggg has guys like wade trading with him for eight rounds...

name a kovalev opponant that would do that with him

Can you post a 1 punch KO from Kovalev?

By 1 punch KO i mean he knocks someone out who wasn't previously downed in the fight.

Kovalev does not have a single 1 punch KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                But the point is, is you take a guy like Jacobs who got stopped by Pirog. No shame there. Then he got a flash knockdown against Mora and people complain about his chin.

But Curtis Stevens was actually stopped by a guy with a worse KO% than Mora on zero days notice and no one complained about his chin leading into that fight. More importantly, GGG didn't knock Stevens out cold. Why?
                Because Bumlovkin's power is WAY overrated. He is NOT a true one punch KO artist like Julian Jackson. He's more of a heavy-handed break his opponent down type of KO artist.

Like I said before, when Bumlovkin puts guys down, they tend to get back up and go rounds. When the Hawk put guys down they stayed put....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  Because Bumlovkin's power is WAY overrated. He is NOT a true one punch KO artist like Julian Jackson. He's more of a heavy-handed break his opponent down type of KO artist.

Like I said before, when Bumlovkin puts guys down, they tend to get back up and go rounds. When the Hawk put guys down they stayed put....

There are guys who took Hawk's power in his prime. Even absolute bums. There are those that took his power for several rounds and didn't even get affected by them.. who go on to beat his ass.

GGG's power devastates his opponents.

Nobody has taken GGG's power in his prime. Period.

Comment

• GGG hits harder than Julian Jackson? I've heard it all now.

Worst fanboys ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      GGG hits harder than Julian Jackson? I've heard it all now.

Worst fanboys ever.

I've proven it beyond a shadow of doubt. The opposing arguments are just emotional sensationalism.

you can not logically deconstruct my arguments.

GGG has power to head and body. which jackson doesn't. GGG has 1 punch KO power just like Jackson. GGG doesn't need to hit the chin to 1 punch KO someone. unlike Jackson.

There's no coming back once GGG starts hitting someone. Unlike Jackson's power. Nobody has gone the distance with GGG in his prime. handful of guys have with Jackson and beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X