No announcement yet.

When GGG hits You. You Stay Hit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When GGG hits You. You Stay Hit...

it's a weird power. Like even when I'm watching prime Julian Jackson's fights I notice his opponents sometimes do survive then go to decisions. They even throw back on occasion.

People say Canelo has more 1 punch KO just LOL. he hits his opponents and they still throw back. When GGG hits someone, they shell up. This is why it's harder to 1 punch KO someone.

GGG hits someone.... and it's like you can almost see the opponents life bar go down.

By the half way point of the fight, you will see their manhood leave their bodies.

It's devastating.

great thread. Yeah his power is something else, when he lands clean you can see a visible effect. Like when he hit brook with body shot, he just stopped throwing. Canelos power is nowhere near golovkins, he took longer to knock amir khan out than breidis prescott and danny garcia did lol. Genuinely think GGG would drop khan with a jab.

Comment

same with kovalev. his opponents' eyes often seem to glaze over after a few rounds, even if he hasn't landed a truly clean power shot yet

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        People say Canelo has more 1 punch KO just LOL. he hits his opponents and they still throw back. .
        Please, stop polluting the internet.

Comment

GGG will never fight master Khan, what a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            it's a weird power. Like even when I'm watching prime Julian Jackson's fights I notice his opponents sometimes do survive then go to decisions. They even throw back on occasion.

People say Canelo has more 1 punch KO just LOL. he hits his opponents and they still throw back. When GGG hits someone, they shell up. This is why it's harder to 1 punch KO someone.

GGG hits someone.... and it's like you can almost see the opponents life bar go down.

By the half way point of the fight, you will see their manhood leave their bodies.

It's devastating.
            bro.....juilian Jackson literally had guys out and sleep before they hit the floor

GGG nor Canelo had the ability to separate you from your senses like Jackson

I believe GGG would have the best shot at beating him, it would've been an awesome fight

Canelo isn't busy enough and wouldn't push him back

The Hawk was one some other shyt punching power wise....he'd literally walk off as the guy was falling...he knew his opponents were out of there

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              bro.....juilian Jackson literally had guys out and sleep before they hit the floor

I believe GGG would have the best shot at beating him, it would've been an awesome fight

The Hawk was one some other shyt punching power wise....he'd literally walk off as the guy was falling...he knew his opponents were out of there

golovkin hits harder than jackson

Comment

not sure The Hawk had the chin to take on GGG's bombs

Comment

THAT is what you call "staying hit".
                  Why do gg fans feel they have to constantly lie to get a point across?? Being honest about his assets, like great form that leads to punishing power, would be so much more convincing. Instead, "stay hit" when the guy has no 1 punch ko's to back up that statement. Embarrassing.

If these guys need some ideas about how to brag about Golovkin's skill I'll help them out, honestly. Because this is sad.

Comment

Julian Jackson had faster hands so he would land his big punches when his opponents couldn't brace themselves for it. Golovkin may generate greater force but that isn't easy to tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X