No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Has Surgery - Wants Canelo, Cotto, Khan in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Brook would KO Khan. Likely brutally. I think everyone agrees on that. If he boxes Cotto from start to finish he's got a good shot. Tough but winnable fight.

And Canelo...I saw f**kers around here saying after the 3G/Brook fight that Brook would school Canelo. Lmao whoever said that was high or still drunk from the Golovkin/Brook fight.

Canelo stops Brook. And it would probably look a lot like the Golovkin fight. Brook would have some success in spots but he wouldn't be able to keep Canelo off him for 12 rounds. At some point Canelo gets to him and f**ks him up.
    GGG has excellent footwork and knows how to cut the ring, Canelo doesn't.
    GGG hits with bone crushing power, Canelo doesn't.
    GGG keeps coming and throwing punches for 3 mins of every round, without taking breathers, Canelo doesn't.
    GGG beats Brook every time, Canelo doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      He didn't even mention Spence.
      Like FeFist said, Brook's got money on his mind. Canelo & Cotto are two of the biggest names in the sport and Khan and him would do big money in the UK.

Spence offers nothing right now as far as name power goes.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        GGG has excellent footwork and knows how to cut the ring, Canelo doesn't.
        GGG hits with bone crushing power, Canelo doesn't.
        GGG keeps coming and throwing punches for 3 mins of every round, without taking breathers, Canelo doesn't.
        GGG beats Brook every time, Canelo doesn't.
        Remember my name. Write it down or something. If Canelo/Brook ever gets made I'll bet you every single point I have that Canelo ends Brook inside the distance.

Comment

Cotto would be a decent way to test 154! Maybe he should fight Liam Smith next!

Comment

Remember my name. Write it down or something. If Canelo/Brook ever gets made I'll bet you every single point I have that Canelo ends Brook inside the distance.
            Dude is a GGG towel boy lol Brook was undisputed #1 Welterweight and a P4P fighter to GGG fans regardless of the fact Brook hadn't fought any of the top WW recently to prove this. And LOLZ at the p4p thing

Comment

Brook would knock Queen Khan the **** out, it would be a massacre. Brook would wipe the floor with Cotto too.

Brook beats Canelo by decision, too much speed and skill and hits just as hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                He didn't even mention Spence.

nobody is buying that Khan fight...if they do they must be really hard-up across the pond.
                If Brook starves himself down to 147 (which would be dumb), Spence stops him in 8 or less! Brook needs Cotto, Bradley, or Liam Smith!

Comment

No disrespect, but I don't understand this at all. Kell get's one good win and milks it until it's pretty much worthless and he outgrows the division. Then he goes from protected to suicidal, from cherry picking to bomb disposal. GGG should fight bigger, not smaller guys. Now kell's brain pan is cracked and he's thumping his chest, but he's calling out the same old crew.

Comment

Like FeFist said, Brook's got money on his mind. Canelo & Cotto are two of the biggest names in the sport and Khan and him would do big money in the UK.

Spence offers nothing right now as far as name power goes.
                    Spence just fought in front of 6 million viewers.

Keep imagining he has no name power.

Cotto isn't that much if a name nowadays...and who's to say he'd even bother with Brook.

Comment

I hope the surgery is a success, I would love to see Cotto vs Brook as Cotto's last fight before going off to retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X