Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Has Surgery - Wants Canelo, Cotto, Khan in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said those five rounds shorten his career. Really hope he pays his cornermen double what they got, I really did think his career could have been over with the way he was taking body shots and then some head shots.

Comment

Looking to cash out

Comment

"Moved the eye to one side to repair the fracture"

Oh hell no

Comment

Kells eye is going to be targeted from now on and thats bad news for him. Might be another margarito, if he fights Canelo.

Comment

I dont know if brook beats khan, he needs to prove himself first, only name he has on his resume is shawn porter, who is good but not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              No disrespect, but I don't understand this at all. Kell get's one good win and milks it until it's pretty much worthless and he outgrows the division. Then he goes from protected to suicidal, from cherry picking to bomb disposal. GGG should fight bigger, not smaller guys. Now kell's brain pan is cracked and he's thumping his chest, but he's calling out the same old crew.
              And still some think he will just mop the floor with Cotto and Canelo. That is NSB for you my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                I don't think Brook is craftier than Lara, and I don't think for a second he hits that hard, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Lara>Canelo>Cotto>Brook>Khan. Just sayin'
                I agree 100%.

Comment

With the zero gone, it's all about the $ now.

I hope he doesn't waste his time with Khan - Khan could rub his chin on the carpet and get KTFO by the static.

Comment

Brook would hurt COtto and Khan.

Canelo would honestly be a great fight

Comment

SMH...... so basically Brook barely beats Porter, goes on to fight absolutely no one while holding the title hostage for a few years. The inevitability of Spence hot on his tail, Brook decides to jump 2 divisions to get pummeled. Spence becomes the mandatory, and after years of fighting mandatories like Jojo Dan, all of sudden Brook doesn't want to fight his mando. Ok, yet what gets me the most is people actually think he takes out Cotto, lol, what? There has not been one thing from Brook or his career that would suggest he beats Cotto. Brook fights in spurts, Cotto doesn't. Brook likes to hold and smother, he can't do that to Cotto. Brook likes to move, Cotto is basically one of the best at cutting off the ring. Brook doesn't hit harder than Canelo, and Canelo couldn't even shake Cotto. On top of that Cotto probably wins and everyone in hear will say that Cotto won because of Brooks injury (Margarito). Brooks injury is on the right side of his face and Cotto is a left hook artist.

Canelo is bigger than GGG and would prove to be too big for Brook. Canelo was too big for Cotto, and Cotto is shorter but seems to be a lot stronger than Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X