Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Has Surgery - Wants Canelo, Cotto, Khan in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook beats Khan easy in my opinion! Khan would do OK for the first 4-5 rounds but probably get KO'd around Rd 8 or 9. For the people who knows boxing, Khan is not smart inside the ring! Khan thinks speed is everything but he has no clue! I also believe Brook is to much for Cotto. Brook has some of the straightest punches in the game. Very sharp with his punches & can take a punch. Khan & Cotto doesn't have enough to keep Brook at bay. Canelo on the other hand would pose a threat but I see it as a close fight. Canelo by close decision 7-5 in favor of Canelo. Especially in Texas. There's only two fighters who would be the A-side against Canelo, therefore dictate where the fight would take place, Floyd & Manny. Everyone else has to come to Texas, aka Canelo's Hometown! Brook wins two easy & losses a close decision! I believe Brook will give Canelo all he can handle & the main reason i don't see Golden Boy pulling the trigger on Brook.
    Last edited by O.K.! 2.0; 09-28-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Brook VS Bradley at 154 would be a much better option.

Make it happen HBO!

Comment

Brook should be looking to heal first before trying to get a big fight right away

Comment

How can it be that Brook is looking to cash out based on getting beaten up? Tells you everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
            Brook would knock Queen Khan the **** out, it would be a massacre. Brook would wipe the floor with Cotto too.

Brook beats Canelo by decision, too much speed and skill and hits just as hard.
            I don't think Brook is craftier than Lara, and I don't think for a second he hits that hard, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Lara>Canelo>Cotto>Brook>Khan. Just sayin'

Comment

Prob back to fighting jo jo dans of the world until a Khan fight. Can't see them taking a big fight straight away

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Brook would KO Khan. Likely brutally. I think everyone agrees on that. If he boxes Cotto from start to finish he's got a good shot. Tough but winnable fight.

And Canelo...I saw f**kers around here saying after the 3G/Brook fight that Brook would school Canelo. Lmao whoever said that was high or still drunk from the Golovkin/Brook fight.

Canelo stops Brook. And it would probably look a lot like the Golovkin fight. Brook would have some success in spots but he wouldn't be able to keep Canelo off him for 12 rounds. At some point Canelo gets to him and f**ks him up.
                i beg to differ.

NOTHING in Brook's resume tells me he beats Khan, let alone knock him out
                brutally.

If Maidana could not knock Khan out, Brooks is not doing it.

Im still not sure what exactly Brooks has accomplished to be rated so highly.

Brooks is as overrated as Khan is underrated!!

At best he is decent. Nothing special.

Comment

Don't think he will make it back to 147 too much muscle mass added for GGG but I think Brook at 154 makes that Division even more INTERESTING!

Comment

2017 will be the RETURN OF THE KING.

WAR KING KELL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      I don't think Brook is craftier than Lara, and I don't think for a second he hits that hard, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Lara>Canelo>Cotto>Brook>Khan. Just sayin'
                      LMFAO Lara would need bricks in his gloves to hit half as hard as Special K.

Brook would put Lara in a coma with a straight right hand. Cotto would probably get stopped as well. Khan wouldn't see the 3rd round.

Comment

Working...
                      X