Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Has Surgery - Wants Canelo, Cotto, Khan in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Has Surgery - Wants Canelo, Cotto, Khan in 2017

Speaking with the Sheffield Star, Kell Brook's trainer Dominic Ingle discussed his fighter's operation to repair a broken eye socket.

[Click Here To Read More]

In other words, he's looking to cash out.

Comment

What the??!!! Went up through gums, front teeth, moved his eye!!! And then sorted out the fracture??? WOW!!! That sounds career ending??? He should DEFINITELY fight Khan if he wants to continue boxing but STAY away from Canelo and the 170 lbers.

Comment

Brook would KO Khan. Likely brutally. I think everyone agrees on that. If he boxes Cotto from start to finish he's got a good shot. Tough but winnable fight.

And Canelo...I saw f**kers around here saying after the 3G/Brook fight that Brook would school Canelo. Lmao whoever said that was high or still drunk from the Golovkin/Brook fight.

Canelo stops Brook. And it would probably look a lot like the Golovkin fight. Brook would have some success in spots but he wouldn't be able to keep Canelo off him for 12 rounds. At some point Canelo gets to him and f**ks him up.

Comment

It's a shame that fight ended on a fluke boxing injury even with ggg great power was still rare to have that injury that quick. I do think brook will be world class at 154 I think 160 just a bit to much for him

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            What the??!!! Went up through gums, front teeth, moved his eye!!! And then sorted out the fracture??? WOW!!! That sounds career ending??? He should DEFINITELY fight Khan if he wants to continue boxing but STAY away from Canelo and the 170 lbers.
            He didn't even mention Spence.

nobody is buying that Khan fight...if they do they must be really hard-up across the pond.

Comment

Brook is the next Khan... I guess it's a British thing

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                It's a shame that fight ended on a fluke boxing injury even with ggg great power was still rare to have that injury that quick. I do think brook will be world class at 154 I think 160 just a bit to much for him
                You must be hallucinating.

Brook ain't beating too many at 154.

Comment

Khan and Brook should fight. Two fighters who haven't beaten anyone who want big fights because they got knocked out. The nerve of these cats..

Comment

He beats Khan inside 4 and he beats Cotto, I have no doubt about either.

However, both Khan and Cotto have turned that fight down in the last year. He likely won't get the chance to beat them.

Canelo would fight him and it would be a truly excellent fight. You'd have to favour the bigger Canelo, but it would be terrific.

Comment

Working...
                    X