No announcement yet.

Axeman about to chop em' down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    thats more because of how high i rate lomachenko. walters is a really good fighter too
    I feel you. I think Loma is the better boxer from a technical standpoint. I just want to see how he holds up to Walters power. I'm leaning towards Walters in this one but wouldn't be surprised at all if Loma pulled it off.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
      these boys gone be crying after walters takes that boy to deep waters and drowns him. remember the excuses after saldido? well no excuse this time your boy getting KO.
      You mean being Lomachenko's 2nd pro fight, and Salido being a weight cheat? Well, that is one thing Walters has in common with Salido, he's also a weight cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
        Mark my words....

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        For my money, outside of Ward, Loma is the best pure pound for pound technician in the sport right now.

Walters is a big test but I think Loma figures him out as the fight goes on and picks him apart. Loma via close but clear decision.
        Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        All I know is needake note. This fight is one of the best we'll see all year. I like em both and it's hard to pick the winner.
        Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        I like this fight. A punchers with moderate skills and an excellent multi talented boxer that is going up in weight.

is the TS the poster known as theboxingxpert????

i think so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i think so.....
          Huh??

Comment

Loma's footwork is amazing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Loma's footwork is amazing to watch.
              I agree. He's one of my favorite fighters. I admire the fact that he seems willing to take on any challenger. Walters will be his biggest test.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i think so.....
                Yeah I think so

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Yeah I think so
                  Man....I don't even know who that is...

Why lie...it's merely a forum...

Comment

I have no idea why everyone is saying boxing is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                      Ditto! I hate when people say boxing is dead and that the best don't fight the best. That's definitely not always the case. This is basically the equivalent of an Alabama vs Ohio State, or Cavaliers vs Warriors...
                      So true. There are a lot of fights I think that should be made which are not getting made, but hey. The sport came though big time on this one. I don't even care about the results as much as I enjoy that it's happening. Going to be one hell of a fight. I'll go with Loma but it's a 50/50 fight. Two 50/50 fights in one night. This is definitely the card of the year without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X