No announcement yet.

Axeman about to chop em' down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
    True story. I think this makes 2016 one of the best years of the decade. Having Kovalev-Ward and now this one.
    Which is funny because until the recent month this was one of the worst years of boxing in a while, but with all these great fights i have to agree with you
    + if we can get Jacobs - GGG which seems likely at this point (ive never thought Jacobs was dodging GGG) this will sure be a great year

Comment

IMO if Walters had been more active even fighting cans, itd be a pretty even fight but with this layoff I heavily favor Loma and depending how much weight Walters gained, Id say maybe even by TKO/KO.

Comment

lomachenko win, easier than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          lomachenko win, easier than expected.
          Time will tell.

Comment

I don't think Loma can make many mistakes with Walters, as the Axeman is another type of beast in comparison to Salido.

Comment

Time will tell.
              thats more because of how high i rate lomachenko. walters is a really good fighter too

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                I don't think Loma can make many mistakes with Walters, as the Axeman is another type of beast in comparison to Salido.
                True. Loma is a best but Axeman is a whole different animal. Their styles should mesh.

Comment

Mark my words....

I had no doubt the Axeman would batter Loma but the layoff, man. You just can't ignore it. And from what I've seen/heard, he does not stay in shape either. The fight is pretty "soon" and if he's been out of shape he might spend half of the camp getting into shape instead of sharperning up (said this in another thread).

I hope you're right though. But if I was betting, my brain would tell me Loma and my heart would tell me Walters. And Im not a betting man but everyone knows you dont bet with the heart.

Comment

these boys gone be crying after walters takes that boy to deep waters and drowns him. remember the excuses after saldido? well no excuse this time your boy getting KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      IMO if Walters had been more active even fighting cans, itd be a pretty even fight but with this layoff I heavily favor Loma and depending how much weight Walters gained, Id say maybe even by TKO/KO.
                      There we go. This right here.

Comment

Working...
                      X