Axeman about to chop em' down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axeman about to chop em' down

Mark my words....

For my money, outside of Ward, Loma is the best pure pound for pound technician in the sport right now.

Walters is a big test but I think Loma figures him out as the fight goes on and picks him apart. Loma via close but clear decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      For my money, outside of Ward, Loma is the best pure pound for pound technician in the sport right now.

Walters is a big test but I think Loma figures him out as the fight goes on and picks him apart. Loma via close but clear decision.
      I respect Loma, no doubt. One of my favs. I just think Walters is going to bring it and really test his chin. I predict Walters clipping him early and going in for the kill!!!

Comment

All I know is needake note. This fight is one of the best we'll see all year. I like em both and it's hard to pick the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          All I know is needake note. This fight is one of the best we'll see all year. I like em both and it's hard to pick the winner.
          True story. I think this makes 2016 one of the best years of the decade. Having Kovalev-Ward and now this one.

Comment

I like this fight. A punchers with moderate skills and an excellent multi talented boxer that is going up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              I like this fight. A punchers with moderate skills and an excellent multi talented boxer that is going up in weight.
              Arguably the best fight that's been made this year ouside of Kovalev-Ward....

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                Indeed. With all these nonsense matches that we are getting it is good to see fights like this getting made.

Comment

I respect Loma, no doubt. One of my favs. I just think Walters is going to bring it and really test his chin. I predict Walters clipping him early and going in for the kill!!!
                  Walters is most definitely a bad ass. Loma's going to have to be impeccable from a defensive standpoint. Any slip ups against a bad ass like Walters will be trouble. And that obviously goes for anybody opposite Walters.

Yup. For me it's literally right there. I mean maybe a shade below it...if that. But this is a freaking fantastic fight.

Fights like Loma/Walters is when I feel sorry for non-boxing fans, man. Like 98% of the damn public has no idea who these two dudes are. Little do they know how much they're missing out...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Walters is most definitely a bad ass. Loma's going to have to be impeccable from a defensive standpoint. Any slip ups against a bad ass like Walters will be trouble. And that obviously goes for anybody opposite Walters.

Yup. For me it's literally right there. I mean maybe a shade below it...if that. But this is a freaking fantastic fight.

Fights like Loma/Walters is when I feel sorry for non-boxing fans, man. Like 98% of the damn public has no idea who these two dudes are. Little do they know how much they're missing out...
                    Ditto! I hate when people say boxing is dead and that the best don't fight the best. That's definitely not always the case. This is basically the equivalent of an Alabama vs Ohio State, or Cavaliers vs Warriors...

Comment

Working...
                    X