Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abel ****ing OP right off HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      The introduction of random pre-fight PED testing makes it much more difficult for fighters to move up through the divisions taking their strength and power with them.

Trust me, If RJJ was fighting today, he would be a different animal altogether from the guy you are talking about there.
      Tell that to your hero, who seems to being having many issues with pre test issues.

Unbelievable that this guy throws Jones into PED talk when the guy he puts on an undeserved pedestal is under large scrutiny for issues with Pre-Fight testing before the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

Abel just said it's ridiculous for GGG to move up and fight Kovalev who is undefeated. Who has been fighting 175 his whole career. Who has never been challenged at 175. Now insert Brook's name for GGG &GGG name for Kovalev. Then he said there is no one to fight at 168. He said the reason Ward moved up was because there is no one at 168 to fight. But a couple days ago he said Ward moved up because he could no longer make the weight. This guy is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          bro...throw that race stuff out the window and look at the facts

1) he said mccallum got stopped at 160 when the guy was never stopped in his entire career

2) he said McCallum wasnt a legit 175er even though McCCallum campaigned at 175 from 1993-94 until the end of his career and also won the wbc there. McCallum was in his 30s and a big 154er. He got old and filled out

3) GGG isnt obligated to move up, all he had to say was it made no sense to move up and fight those two instead of throw two all time greats, who started at 154 and won titles over 160, under the bus

4) What gets old is you tired, lame posters throwing the race card around when the guy spewed false information
          Why does GGG occupy so much space in your day to day activities?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            ..."this dude is clueless".............Yeah he knows nothing........he's just trained 14 world champions and you've trained ...........................

Abel is one of few trainers today that can be interviewed by any publication and not have to be censored. He speaks directly and from his experiences in the sport. He is a self made man who earned a living outside boxing so his decisions are based on logic not needs.

I don't always agree with his view point but in this case I do.
            Far to much is made of moving to higher weight classes by novice fans who only can draw from the past twenty years to form opinions.
            Some of the greatest boxer in history stayed at one weight class their entire careers.
            Just because a few men out grew their beginning weights doesn't mean it's the normal progression.
            Ray

amateur light heavy was 178lbs for Dawson.

great post

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
              Why does GGG occupy so much space in your day to day activities?
              ooooooo thats right, it was GGG in the video...not sanchez

man, get a baby wipe or something sheesh

why do my threads and posts occupy so much of you brain space?

put me on your ignore list and move on bytch

i dont know you, i dont like you, you dont know much about boxing, and you're a coward

Comment

My god, Roy was 27 fighting McCallum. He was 34 fighting at Heavyweight...

People wonder why the Lil'G team get criticized.

"Who Made Abel Sanchez The Voice In Boxing.." -Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  ..."this dude is clueless".............Yeah he knows nothing........he's just trained 14 world champions and you've trained ...........................

Abel is one of few trainers today that can be interviewed by any publication and not have to be censored. He speaks directly and from his experiences in the sport. He is a self made man who earned a living outside boxing so his decisions are based on logic not needs.

I don't always agree with his view point but in this case I do.
                  Far to much is made of moving to higher weight classes by novice fans who only can draw from the past twenty years to form opinions.
                  Some of the greatest boxer in history stayed at one weight class their entire careers.
                  Just because a few men out grew their beginning weights doesn't mean it's the normal progression.
                  Ray

amateur light heavy was 178lbs for Dawson.
                  Yea I havent trained any world champions but Im smart enough to know McCallum was at 175 years before Jones got their and won a legit title there and remained there the last 4 years of his career

Also the idiot said McCallum got stopped at 160, when in reality the guy was never stopped in his entire career

i deal in facts bro.....not emotions....get out of your feelings...did you even watch the video

i clearly stated on several posts, GGG isnt obligated to move that high....175 is loaded

also Sanchez should be more responsible than tell lies because their are actually people out here who followed boxing when McCallum was around

he was a legit lightheavyweight in the mid 90s

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    ooooooo thats right, it was GGG in the video...not sanchez

man, get a baby wipe or something sheesh

why do my threads and posts occupy so much of you brain space?

put me on your ignore list and move on bytch

i dont know you, i dont like you, you dont know much about boxing, and you're a coward

Bro you're on the verge of a meltdown..

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post

Bro you're on the verge of a meltdown..
                      no...simply put....you're a bytch and do bytch things like send dildos, and mention posters that you have on your ignore list

lets be real...i simply have no reason to talk to you....you're a coward

Comment

Working...
                      X