No announcement yet.

ABEL SANCHEZ SAYS ROY JONES JR. is a hypocrite reacts GGG fighting sog or kov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    what's the difference between a gramps and a baby?
    You tend to sniff the diapers of your grandpas for longer?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      You tend to sniff the diapers of your grandpas for longer?
      I buy glue from Dirty Sanchez and Loeffler.

Comment

I cannot access that link & nor do i care. RJJ has a 4 inch reach advantage & id put him at least an inch & half taller than GGG plus he managed to mature into a fully fledged LONG REIGNING LHW by his mid 20's.. None of which Golovkin would be able to do IMO

Golovkins build is that of a MW & he has shown no sign of struggling to make 160. He could make 168 no doubt but that is probably going to come at the late part of his career (A la Calzaghe or Hopkins) Hopkins was 40 & JC was mid 30's. RJJ matured differently as ALL fighters do. Jones as a mature fully fledged adult is naturally bigger than GGG. Sell your **** somewhere else cos i ain't buying..

RJJ fought a former LW & a former LMW yet his prime weight was LHW! So the next time you mention Brook in relation to GGG i suggest you take a minute you hypocrite
        Jones is not naturally larger bro

do you hate facts

he and GGG are the same height

Jones fought at 156 in the olympics

GGG 165

Jones was just more willing to take risks and move up when fights he wanted didnt materialize

When he couldnt get Benn, Eubank(who admitted fighting him was suicidle) he moved to 168 in the mid 90s

when DM could come to terms when he virtually cleaned out 175, he moved to heavyweight to fight Ruiz

Tyson fight fell through, he came down and fought Tarver at 175

do you hate facts bro

Jones was dwarfed at 175....he looked like he was in a lower weight moving up fight Hall, Tarver, Hill, Harding, Woods, etc because he was not a natural light heavyweight

he was so gifted he could defeat the larger men

if they believe GGG doesnt have the ability to, or it wouldnt make sense, thats all dirty sanchez had to say

moving on

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

Jones fought at 156 in the olympics

As a teenager! GGG fought as a LWW & LMW once too (amateurs) In fact both GGG & Mike Tyson weighed 14lbs at one point too i suspect! That must make em the same size! LOL

Damn you're dense.. RJJ was a fully fledged LHW by his mid 20's! I repeat:

I cannot access that link & nor do i care. RJJ has a 4 inch reach advantage & id put him at least an inch & half taller than GGG plus he managed to mature into a fully fledged LONG REIGNING LHW by his mid 20's.. None of which Golovkin would be able to do IMO

Golovkins build is that of a MW & he has shown no sign of struggling to make 160. He could make 168 no doubt but that is probably going to come at the late part of his career (A la Calzaghe or Hopkins) Hopkins was 40 & JC was mid 30's. RJJ matured differently as ALL fighters do. Jones as a mature fully fledged adult is naturally bigger than GGG. Sell your **** somewhere else cos i ain't buying..

RJJ fought a former LW & a former LMW yet his prime weight was LHW! So the next time you mention Brook in relation to GGG i suggest you take a minute you hypocrite
          Is that clear? RJJ fought as an amateur at LMW yes. GGG fought at LWW! So what? Your point is?! Are you the same size you were as a teenager you goon?! RJJ was essentially a career LHW. Goloovkin a career MW. Embrace it.

All those times you were 'Brooking it up' LOL Pazienza at 168!! Now to curb that you are trying to suggest RJJ is a MW! Man you're pathetic. Funny, but pathetic.

Comment

As a teenager! GGG fought as a LWW & LMW once too (amateurs) In fact both GGG & Mike Tyson weighed 14lbs at one point too i suspect! That must make em the same size! LOL

Damn you're dense.. RJJ was a fully fledged LHW by his mid 20's! I repeat:

Is that clear? RJJ fought as an amateur at LMW yes. GGG fought at LWW! So what? Your point is?! Are you the same size you were as a teenager you goon?! RJJ was essentially a career LHW. Goloovkin a career MW. Embrace it.

All those times you were 'Brooking it up' LOL Pazienza at 168!! Now to curb that you are trying to suggest RJJ is a MW! Man you're pathetic. Funny, but pathetic.
            Jones was small as hell at light heavyweight and clearly outsized when he moved past 168

bro.....Jones fought the same amount of former champions that GGG has by the time he was 24....24 years old man......thats pathetic...GGG is in his mid 30s and has been a pro over a decade

you have the nerve to bring up opponents? Vinny Paz actually beat some decent fighters at 168

what has brook done at 154? nothing.....160? nothing....and only beat one top ten opponent at 147

Paz won titles at 135, 154 and beat world ranked and fringe contenders Joseph Kiwanuka, Dana Rosenblatt and only lost to the best at 168

unlike your hero Paz and Jones had the balls to move up, even when clearly dwarfed.

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              BostonGuy said to stop saying that **** period....stop race baiting....
              im not race baiting, how the **** does moaning about racism on this site and in boxing somehow put me in the wrong? and also why do you keep snitching on me for aswell, ive got a warning now for it somehow off a mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                im not race baiting, how the **** does moaning about racism on this site and in boxing somehow put me in the wrong? and also why do you keep snitching on me for aswell, ive got a warning now for it somehow off a mod.
                the only R you need to be concerned with is risks

the risk taking doesnt match the hype...im sure you can at least admit this.......could be a great fighter, is very good but hasnt been tested like other former greats to reach that status yet

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Jones was small as hell at light heavyweight and clearly outsized when he moved past 168

bro.....Jones fought the same amount of former champions that GGG has by the time he was 24....24 years old man......thats pathetic...GGG is in his mid 30s and has been a pro over a decade

you have the nerve to bring up opponents? Vinny Paz actually beat some decent fighters at 168

what has brook done at 154? nothing.....160? nothing....and only beat one top ten opponent at 147

Paz won titles at 135, 154 and beat world ranked and fringe contenders Joseph Kiwanuka, Dana Rosenblatt and only lost to the best at 168

unlike your hero Paz and Jones had the balls to move up, even when clearly dwarfed.
                  Now you are comparing achievements. That's because you are losing the original argument. I have not once argued against RJJ having more achievements, better resume! This was simply about Golovkin having fought a former WW & you having a breakdown when people pointed out to you your heroes fought weight jumpers too! Secondly Brook & Golovkin have yet to fulfill there entire careers so comparing them accomplishment wise to those names is a tad unfair at this point as those careers are over & can be evaluated fully whereas Brook is yet to make an impact at 154 & Golovkin has yet to unify & move up.

Just to be clear because i don't think you understand the point as i think you tend to be a little dense at times.. Everyone was pretty much the same size at one point! I'm sure Mayweather was the same size as Holyfield at one point in there lives! However men mature into different sizes over time & find there weight. Both GGG & RJJ did this at MW & LHW. If Jones was a MW then when he got through at LHW why did he continue to move up (CW & HW) rather than go back to his 'natural MW weight'? LOL

You lost!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    because they said stop saying that stupid ****

Comment

Working...
                    X