Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABEL SANCHEZ SAYS ROY JONES JR. is a hypocrite reacts GGG fighting sog or kov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABEL SANCHEZ SAYS ROY JONES JR. is a hypocrite reacts GGG fighting sog or kov

this guy is an idiot

1)Mike McCallum is a hall of famer and campaigned at 175 the last 4 years of his career was a legit 175er

2) beat jeff harding for the 175 wbc title and was a huge 154 fighter who was in his 30s and filled out

3)Jones started at 154, like GGG, and won titles at 160, 168, 175 and went on to defeat several fighters who won titles at 175 or higher like McCallum, reggie Johnson, Del vALLE, Tarver, clinton woods, Julio Cesar Gonzalez, John Ruiz, Virgil Hill and cleaned out 175 with the exception of Dariiusz Michalcewski in his era

4) How is Jones a hypcrite when he has won titles at 160, 68, 75, and heavyweight

if he doesnt think GGG will have success at the higher weights, he can say that instead of make a fool out of himself

this guy just literally trashed two hall of famers who both started at 154 and won titles at 160 and 175

this dude is clueless...by the early-mid 90s, McCallum was a legit light heavyweight and only lost to the top 175ers....Jones, Tiozzo, and Toney in his last fight

Comment

Abel really gets deep into some people's skin.

lol.

please people, stop using abel as some kind of reference from GGG's team...he is the new freddy roach.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
        Abel really gets deep into some people's skin.

lol.

please people, stop using abel as some kind of reference from GGG's team...he is the new freddy roach.
        nothing to do with GGG

But Sanchez is actually worse than freddy.....freddy is a prick but he does keep it 100% more often than dirty sanchez even about his own fighters.

freddy is just a guy who prefers offensive fighters and downplays boxers and movement

either way, how can he trash two hall of famers who started at 154 like GGG yet both won titles at 160 and higher?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

this guy is an idiot

1)Mike McCallum is a hall of famer and campaigned at 175 the last 4 years of his career was a legit 175er

2) beat jeff harding for the 175 wbc title and was a huge 154 fighter who was in his 30s and filled out

3)Jones started at 154, like GGG, and won titles at 160, 168, 175 and went on to defeat several fighters who won titles at 175 or higher like McCallum, reggie Johnson, Del vALLE, Tarver, clinton woods, Julio Cesar Gonzalez, John Ruiz, Virgil Hill and cleaned out 175 with the exception of Dariiusz Michalcewski in his era

4) How is Jones a hypcrite when he has won titles at 160, 68, 75, and heavyweight

if he doesnt think GGG will have success at the higher weights, he can say that instead of make a fool out of himself
          GGG is not obligated to fight Ward.

ward was obligated to move the fck up already after the supersix. instead he hid at 168 and weight drained chad dawson instead of taking his belt at 175 like a true RIGHTEOUS SON OF GOD person would have done and despite the fact that he was an amateur 175 pounder....

Comment

nothing to do with GGG

But Sanchez is actually worse than freddy.....freddy is a prick but he does keep it 100% more often than dirty sanchez even about his own fighters.

freddy is just a guy who prefers offensive fighters and downplays boxers and movement

either way, how can he trash two hall of famers who started at 154 like GGG yet both won titles at 160 and higher?

yeah I know...RJJ is ATG to me, and abel saying those things make him look like a fool, but I know in my mind that he only tries to defend GGG from the "Ward" topic.

It is like that , we cant do much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              GGG is not obligated to fight Ward.

ward was obligated to move the fck up already after the supersix. instead he hid at 168 and weight drained chad dawson instead of taking his belt at 175 like a true RIGHTEOUS SON OF GOD person would have done and despite the fact that he was an amateur 175 pounder....

i agree he isnt obligated to fight kovalev or ward but to call Jones a hypocrite is a joke....Jones campaigned at 175 a long time and started at 154 like GGG.

also the man basically cleaned out the division besides DM

JUST LEAVE THE TWO LEGENDS NAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH...THEY ACTUALLY MOVED UP FROM 154 AND WON TITLES

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                yeah I know...RJJ is ATG to me, and abel saying those things make him look like a fool, but I know in my mind that he only tries to defend GGG from the "Ward" topic.

It is like that , we cant do much about it.
                TRUE....he just needs to leave Roy Jones....a proven all time great...out of the conversation

Jones practice what he preaches.

if he doesnt want GGG to move up, he can simply say that. he isnt obligated to move up to 175 anyway

Comment

i agree he isnt obligated to fight kovalev or ward but to call Jones a hypocrite is a joke....Jones campaigned at 175 a long time and started at 154 like GGG.

JUST LEAVE THE TWO LEGENDS NAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH...THEY ACTUALLY MOVED UP FROM 154 AND WON TITLES
                  i didnt watch the video because i dont want to give floyd hype the views, what did he say about RJJ being a hypocrite?

what was the contextual crux of it?

Comment

The introduction of random pre-fight PED testing makes it much more difficult for fighters to move up through the divisions taking their strength and power with them.

Trust me, If RJJ was fighting today, he would be a different animal altogether from the guy you are talking about there.

Comment

Working...
                    X