Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Smith HBO PPV replay averages 459K viewers. Lowest HBO boxing rating ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College football..

I would have watched but college football

Comment

LOL at so many failed attempts at slandering Canelo... first the "only 62k PPV buys" and now this...

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        that's because american football doesn't exist in Argentina...
        it only exists in one country and its f**** doodoo

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I know it is, dummy. I was born and raised here in the USA.

And it is amateur, it's exactly what it is, there is no better analogy. Amateur isn't a slight, I am an amateur boxer and I would literally laugh in your face if you said I wasn't a real boxer because i'm not pro.

Doesn't mean I can't think it's ridiculous, for all the reasons I already stated above.

No one said it isn't a big deal here, my point is that I think it's stupid to take it seriously once you move on from college. I only watch pro sports.

You aint no real boxer NUKKA!

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
            You aint no real boxer NUKKA!
            lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              It went entirely over your head. The only people criticizing replay numbers are people that are embittered against a fighter. It's not like a Euro replay where it's the first chance most get to see it. And, I don't even hold Euro replay numbers against a fighter.

This thread looks like a bunch of simpletons screaming, "Ha ha, he supposed to be A side doe!"
              I'd never criticize Golovkin, Kovalev, Canelo, Fury or anyone over a fkn replay number. That's desperate haterism.
              don't ever disrespect replayism! now let's see shall we...

Golovkin vs Brook "replay" vs live, hours later on fight day, gets "800k..."

Alvarez vs Brook Sept. 23rd replay gets ...."400K+"

a half rate replay a week later vs the Brook bout #s is bad?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                that's because american football doesn't exist in Argentina...
                Who wants to see dudes turning the ball over 8 times a game and finishing with a score of 61-3 . Rather watch pros

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                  in other news, i dont see how this college football crap gets so many viewers smh....
                  And it's early in the season so most games are mismatches. Boxing fans complain about mismatches. College football fans love mismatches. I don't start watching until around the middle of conference play

Comment

the face of boxing, boxings only superstar, the A side... apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                      Who wants to see dudes turning the ball over 8 times a game and finishing with a score of 61-3 . Rather watch pros
                      ... I'm just proving a point that college pigskin is still and always will be healthy in AMerican culture. it's always been like that... why do soccer moms encourage soccer? i dont care... just talking about the reality of ratings and why it is so.

Comment

Working...
                      X