Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael on why Fury vs Klitschko is not happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drug cheat, and a fortunate one. he caught wladimir, a vulnerable champion who made a great run, at the very end of his career when he had nothing left.

go back to the pub and stop ruining boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      Typical responses from the dregs of this site. Followed his career for a long long time and he's always had issues, think he was close to suicide a few years ago.. I think he's chased that goal of being champ for so long,.thinking it's going to change his life and mindset and then when he actually achieved it he's realised nothings changed. That must be an empty feeling that everything you've been working towards was pretty much for nothing because you're no happier than you were before hand. Now he doesn't really have any aim. Despite his bravado, and some admittedly old fashioned views, fury is a decent man. Hopefully he gets back on track soon
      Good post. There's a lot of ignorance towards mental health problems. It's really no laughing matter. He has talked openly how he can wake up feeling good and that afternoon wanting to kill himself.

I'm sure this postponement is genuine and if he needs help then good luck to him. He is still someones husband/father/son away from the cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        our resident medical correspondent has spoken, bad news psychiatrists you are now out of a job. 'pull yourself together and go to work' its as simple as that... apparently
        Spoken like a kid who hasn't left home.
        When you work too overcome, you tend to have less sympathy to those who refuse to do the work. I've been down, real down. Shyt I'm sure Fury never had to deal with. I've been strapped in a padded room for observation. Have slept against the warm wall of a bakery for lack of shelter. But, I decided to not be a victim, to avoid the triggers that cause my illness, and to work my ass of. Now have a successful business and a lifestyle that let's me stay up till 3am dicking around on my phone like this if I want, pissing off heckling little trolls such as yourself.

Comment

He's always been mad, so this isn't especially surprising.

I suspect he realises he lucked out last year, against a mentally-vacant opponent (Wlad had personal issues throughout and really should have postponed), and is now doing everything possible to avoid being shamed in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            When you work too overcome, you tend to have less sympathy to those who refuse to do the work. I've been down, real down. Shyt I'm sure Fury never had to deal with. I've been strapped in a padded room for observation. Have slept against the warm wall of a bakery for lack of shelter. But, I decided to not be a victim, to avoid the triggers that cause my illness, and to work my ass of. Now have a successful business and a lifestyle that let's me stay up till 3am dicking around on my phone like this if I want, pissing off heckling little trolls such as yourself.
            mental illness is individual to the person and takes many forms, just cause you overcame it 'by pulling yourself together' doesn't mean its that simple for everyone lol, can be many root causes. its draconian attitudes like yours which makes it so difficult for people to talk about them, especially males, cause people attribute mental illness to them 'not being enough of a man'.

Comment

He's genuinely had bipolar and depression for years, it's well documented. Horrible conditions to live through especially with a young family.

Hoping he gets better

Comment

I don't see why anyone should feel sorry for him, other than his family. The amount if shit he has talked over the last few years and his behavior in general is unacceptable for a grown man, especially a grown man with a family. Fuck Tyson Fury, he had this coming and karma is a bitch, as another poster pointed out. If he is mentally ill, medicate or institutionalize him and certainly strip him of his boxing license and titles asap.

Comment

If Dan Rafael report is true then I still don't see how that makes him medically unfit to fight. I'm pretty sure that he has been cleared by the B.B.O.C. for several years for a T.U.E. for that particular condition. Therefore, this sounds like all smoke and mirror and more media spin control by his team.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Fury wipes the ring with both of them.

AJ is a one dimensional puncher. Wider is a power puncher with athleticism but low ring IQ and lack of high level experience.

Fury is a boxing wizard, a HW version of Sweet pea and Locche combined, a tactician who breaks down his opponents with ring generalship, a high workrate, and behind an educated jab. He will outbox you on the inside and wipe your face off your skull from the outside. He can switch stances mid combination and land 7 shots before you reset while he relocates to the right and starts to land hard shots up the middle. The only wagers that need to be placed on those fights are what will break first, their body, or their will.
                    Here we go again...shut up buffoon ....the only wizards that fury know are the one's visiting him in his bedroom every night...to go along with elvis Presley, witches and werewolves

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Typical nsb moron talking off their ass.

Christine chubbuck, chris benoit, david foster wallace, lee thompson young, junior seau, robin williams, vincent van gogh, kurt cobain.

If only they had thought of such obvious things as: refusing to be a victim, work hard, be successful, and avoid triggers. Im sure none of them did any thing about it. Strong will doe, if you wish it will be so.

Maybe it was that they didnt piss off trolls like canelomaidana in nsb. That must be why they killed themselves.

The wrestler and the football player, they didnt get concussions. That fury dude its not like he's a boxer and gets punched in the head for a living.

Nowadays everone including my dog gets diagnosed bipolar. Most of them dont even know what it is to be depressed. Others are ignorant enough to think every case is like theirs and that there are no degrees to the severity of depression. That depression can actually be turned off in all cases.

Comment

Working...
                      X