No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael on why Fury vs Klitschko is not happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He's already lied twice about why the fight was postponed. Even if it is mental health issues he brought it on himself. His lying is catching up to him and he's cracking under the pressure.
    or maybe hes just having mental health issues that have nothing to do with fighting a guy he already beat

Comment

Typical responses from the dregs of this site. Followed his career for a long long time and he's always had issues, think he was close to suicide a few years ago.. I think he's chased that goal of being champ for so long,.thinking it's going to change his life and mindset and then when he actually achieved it he's realised nothings changed. That must be an empty feeling that everything you've been working towards was pretty much for nothing because you're no happier than you were before hand. Now he doesn't really have any aim. Despite his bravado, and some admittedly old fashioned views, fury is a decent man. Hopefully he gets back on track soon

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        mental health issues????lol
        It's not really a funny thing tbh.

Mental health affects a lot of people and causes a lot of problems for everyone in the family.

The suicidal risk is a lot higher as well as self harm.

Comment

Also any boxing fan knows that boxing at the top level is a mental game as much as physical. So of course you need to be right I'm the head to box someone like wlad

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0571090573306369968-4

Rafael: My sources, with knowledge of the correspondence between Teams Fury and Klitschko ... said it is because Fury is having mental health issues, may be institutionalized and is "unavailable for the foreseeable future."

That's actually... pretty damn sad.
            Don't all *****s have at least one mental health issue?

Comment

He was getting attacked like Mel Gibson when Mel had his breakdown.

If he were a ****** he would get a pass and the left wouldn't go hard on him and just ignore his comments.

Hope the dude is okay, a hectic year for him could make any man go insane

Comment

Avoiding the rematch by any means possible.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Don't all *****s have at least one mental health issue?
                  Fury is from a family of Irish Traveller heritage. It was somehow scientifically proved that Irish Travellers' origin is genetically Irish... Fury isn't from the Romani Gypsy stock...

Comment

I hope he gets the help he needs

It was sad seeing what happened to Frank Bruno

Fury is very unique and controversial, but his heart is in the right place.

He has talked about his mental issues for a few years now. Had many deep interviews on IFL

Comment

Well like I said weeks back, this rematch seemed unlikely.

Fury hasn't been himself for almost 2 years now. In the period before the madness, Fury played at being a psycho, a big, oddball goof but in seeing the odd interview where he wasn't playing a character, he seemed like a genuinely intelligent guy. In the last 2 year period though, I think he's forgotten what's his character and you know, his own reality.

In all honesty, I kinda laughed reading this. It's sad but Fury has been walking a tight rope for a long time.

Or it could all be a work to get the drug suspension out the way.

Either way, Wlad v Wilder should happen to start a new lineage.

Comment

Working...
                      X