Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predicted May or September 2018 awhile ago as a JOKE but it is starting to look that way

Yes they will let him get old because THEY CAN!

Comment

Funny how there is NOT ONE boxing insider, writer, expert, commentator who believes Canelo and Oscars bs!! All agree Canelita is blatantly ducking Ggg! Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I'm seeing a trend here... And how the HECK do you turn down. $10,000,000 + a % of the PPV Buys??? He normally has to fight 4-5 times to get that much. And with the added PPV it's probably more than he's mad his ENTIRE Career
        There was no PPV offer, you guys need to stop saying that and get the facts straight. The offer was for 8 figures with a chance for upside. Upside means that if the fight makes more than estimated, GGG could potentially make more money. There was no offer of a PPV split. Both DLH and Loeffler have already confirmed it was a flet fee.

So for instance if the fight is estimated to make a profit of $40 million, but the fight makes $45 million, then GGG could make a small percentage of that $5 million. Pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
          There was no PPV offer, you guys need to stop saying that and get the facts straight. The offer was for 8 figures with a chance for upside. Upside means that if the fight makes more than estimated, GGG could potentially make more money. There was no offer of a PPV split. Both DLH and Loeffler have already confirmed it was a flet fee.

So for instance if the fight is estimated to make a profit of $40 million, but the fight makes $45 million, then GGG could make a small percentage of that $5 million. Pretty simple.
          Exactly.
          There is no way GGG should accept a flat fee. Canelo does not deserve more than 70℅ maximum of the PPV.
          Numbers from what I read today confirm this since Canelita's recent fight did not make it to 300,000 PPV.
          70℅ to GGG's 30℅ split would be my last resort if I was managing GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post

If the fight makes $45.b right of the bat up to 50% will go to HBO and other distributors depending how they marketed the fight. Then GB is going to get the most, followed by K2, then Canelo, then GGG.

Comment

Canelo is scared as hell. He wont fight the charlos, Lara again nor will he go up and fight someone who will be right in his face all night but extremely dangerous.. hes garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I'm seeing a trend here... And how the HECK do you turn down. $10,000,000 + a % of the PPV Buys??? He normally has to fight 4-5 times to get that much. And with the added PPV it's probably more than he's mad his ENTIRE Career
                Says a man who is working for a minimal wage! Stop your nonsense and educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
                  little g's team scrambling now cause they got exposed for turning down a career high pay day. everybody's getting hip to their bull**** now and it's beautiful. nothing but frauds. brook exposed him for being a basic ass fighter, which is the real reason he ran scared from SOG.
                  C'mon man this is a public forum homie, people can read this BS. Have some respect honestly.

Comment

Canelo isn't scared, he just isn't sure he can beat GGG. A very valid point is that if GGG wasn't around Canelo would have already gone up to 160 and would be living the good life. At the end of the day the fight has to happen, what fight fans like us say or do won't make a difference to Canelo's team. I believe it will be a very competitive fight, Canelo has improved a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by truth always View Post
                      Exactly.
                      There is no way GGG should accept a flat fee. Canelo does not deserve more than 70℅ maximum of the PPV.
                      Numbers from what I read today confirm this since Canelita's recent fight did not make it to 300,000 PPV.
                      70℅ to GGG's 30℅ split would be my last resort if I was managing GGG.
                      Why not? GGG has fought nobody and has very few fans outside of thenl hardcores. Canelo controls the PPV period. If GGG wants his spot he needs to do whatever needs to be done to make the fight.

Floyd let DLH control the show, Hatton let Floyd control the show, Sergio let JCC call the shots, and Margarito/Cotto let Pac call the shots. Maidens let Floyd pick his damn gloves ffs.

The point is the A-side has all the power. No reason for Canelo to let some 34-35 tomato can destroyer dictate fighting weight or PPV split (if at all).

GGG needs Canelo. Canelo just proved he can fill an arena for a PPV event against a nobody - and do so with success. He also has decent opponents available at 154...unlike GGG at any weight...since GGG calls out everyone from 147-168 but will ONLY fight at least 160.

Lil g is a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X