Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh he doesnt think he can win so hes getting them titles lol

Comment

After Canelos disastrous PPV numbers against Smith boxing fans sure hope that he mans up and makes the GGG fight in September 2017 and makes a fair deal with GGG. Canelo is not the overwhelming A Side anymore. Imagine Canelo having his PPV on a regular date and not Mexican Independent Weekend, he would sell 150k.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        If the fight makes $45.b right of the bat up to 50% will go to HBO and other distributors depending how they marketed the fight. Then GB is going to get the most, followed by K2, then Canelo, then GGG.
        I was just setting up a hypothetical example for others to have a better understanding. But also see why I said GGG would get a small percentage in that scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Why not? GGG has fought nobody and has very few fans outside of thenl hardcores. Canelo controls the PPV period. If GGG wants his spot he needs to do whatever needs to be done to make the fight.

Floyd let DLH control the show, Hatton let Floyd control the show, Sergio let JCC call the shots, and Margarito/Cotto let Pac call the shots. Maidens let Floyd pick his damn gloves ffs.

The point is the A-side has all the power. No reason for Canelo to let some 34-35 tomato can destroyer dictate fighting weight or PPV split (if at all).

GGG needs Canelo. Canelo just proved he can fill an arena for a PPV event against a nobody - and do so with success. He also has decent opponents available at 154...unlike GGG at any weight...since GGG calls out everyone from 147-168 but will ONLY fight at least 160.

Lil g is a joke
          You are a joke, and a perfect example of why many people should not reproduce.

Comment

Originally posted by truth always View Post
            You are a joke, and a perfect example of why many people should not reproduce.
            Maxipad pls

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Maxipad pls
              Go ask your POS parents to provide your tampons little girl.

Comment

Lets get something straight! CANELO is not afraid of Loosing or GGG Canleo is afraid of the beating GGG will hand out!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  Hopkins got an upside vs Oscar. GGG is also asking for an upside.
                  Okay. I didn't realize that Hopkins got an upside but that said, it makes sense for Hopkins to have gotten some ppv scratch because of the Trinidad win. I just think that GGG is shooting himself in the foot if he turns down a career payday and his first mega fight because of the upside dispute. If he can beat Canelo, he will definitely be in the driver's seat for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                    The difference is Floyd and Manny had a lot of other reasonably interesting fights they could take that could make big PPV ... Cotto, Mosley, Canelo etc.
                    Without GGG there is literally nobody Canelo could fight for a decent PPV hit ... the best possible probably being a cotto rematch but I dunno how well that would do. Its dumb to delay the fight till 2018 imo as Canelo won't be able to stay right up their in the eyes of the media and PPV buyers for 2 more years by fighting the likes of Liam Smith. Or a list of guys GGG has already beaten...
                    That's true. The only possible match up could be against David Lemiuex. I think Oscar will try to do that

Comment

• Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
                      little g's team scrambling now cause they got exposed for turning down a career high pay day. everybody's getting hip to their bull**** now and it's beautiful. nothing but frauds. brook exposed him for being a basic ass fighter, which is the real reason he ran scared from SOG.
                      GGGenius fooled you!

His gameplan was to walk through Brooks punches to appear vulnerable in the eyes of his next victim!

Comment

Working...
                      X