Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face it - even Liam Smith called Canelo coming down in weight to fight him a"blatant duck" of GGG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      GGG is the one who's afraid of losing. Look at their resume's. GGG won't even fight Lara to out of fear of a challenge
      Just cos Lara beat nelo don't mean he'd last 8 rounds with GGG.
      Nelo should fight brook but nelo is scared of losing and is scared of challenge. That's why he dines on khan and liam smith

Comment

lol triple flop fans are the new pac-tards, anoying af, sign the contract and stfu Mr 97k lol, bum killer mofo.

Comment

Fact - there is not one boxing insider or expert who believes Ggg is running or scared to fight Canelita! Every notable expert -Collins,Campbell, Rafael, Kellerman stated Canelo is blatantly avoiding Ggg! Hard for some people to accept the TRUTH!!

Comment

Makes no sense the offer

Everybody here knows and is a certified CPA.
            My question is,how much does canelo brings and how much GGG brings..Let do a fair estimate canelo brings 70% and GGG 30%,,Whats is the guarantee purse and what percentage of PPV can it be after X amount of buys...I am exaggerating just for the sake of argument(or maybe I am not since this fight is a great deal amongst us mexicans)..but if the total after PPV sales is a 100 million..is it fair that canelo takes 90mil and GGG 10mil..A fixed purse is nothnig more than to make it seem like he should take it because is a high amount and more than he has made.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              like there are any threats at 160 lol.... again canelo is in full control after vacating and there is nothing ggg can do about it..
              I can't see what title he can grab at 160..GGG has them all..Saunders might well outbox him ,Canelo has proven nothing at middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                It's a fucking joke. When people do send offers, they reject em in 36 mins, or don't respond for a month.
                I'm seeing a trend here... And how the HECK do you turn down. $10,000,000 + a % of the PPV Buys??? He normally has to fight 4-5 times to get that much. And with the added PPV it's probably more than he's mad his ENTIRE Career

Comment

Golovkin = Fraud
                  Canelo's Resume>GGG's Resume
                  Bruh? You been fighting at middle weight your whole career, MOVE DA F--K UP!
                  No one wants to fight you? MOVE DA F--K UP!
                  Stop waiting around for smaller known fighters to dare to be great and move up to fight you, since you refuse to dare to great. Das a b--ch move, MOVE DA F--K UP!
                  Rosado, moved up. Monroe, moved up. Geale, moved up. Brook, moved up. The biggest name on your resume is a F--King Welter Weight! And that was not 5 or 6 fights ago, it was your last fight! But you a so called killer, and everyone running from you? SMDH...The biggest name out there, that wants to fight you is LARA, but you want no parts of him, why is that? But everyone forgot that Canelo asked for that fight, hmm????
                  Last edited by ex-pacfan; 09-22-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                    Everybody here knows and is a certified CPA.
                    My question is,how much does canelo brings and how much GGG brings..Let do a fair estimate canelo brings 70% and GGG 30%,,Whats is the guarantee purse and what percentage of PPV can it be after X amount of buys...I am exaggerating just for the sake of argument(or maybe I am not since this fight is a great deal amongst us mexicans)..but if the total after PPV sales is a 100 million..is it fair that canelo takes 90mil and GGG 10mil..A fixed purse is nothnig more than to make it seem like he should take it because is a high amount and more than he has made.
                    It don't work like that! And Canelo if Lucky might get $25. The rest goes to Promotor and HBO/Network.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                      (...)

Remember how one judge gave him 114-114 against Mayweather??? Holy crap. So you know Canelo would win against Golovkin if he doesn't get knocked out.
                      ... It wasn't a "judge", it was that woman -- C.J. Ross... Since that fight, she was never seen again near a boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X