Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Beterbiev labeled a Killer, but Jacobs a chinny bum around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    Serious question:
    It's impossible for a white fighter being better than a black boxer without bringing the racism thing?, talking about individual fighters with individual accomplishments.
    Not saying that Beterbiev it's better than Jacobs, because he isn't or at least hasn't proved, but it seems every time someone says something bad about a black fighter, the person it's a racist.
    You're not even White...stop defending them.

I swear you have more of a slave mentality than an ex slave.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Jacobs is a great two handed puncher with fast hands and he is a great finisher. Light hitter Mora dropped him cleanly so many wonder what happens if a much harder hitter then Mora hits him flush with a big punch.
      Tito Trinidad was dropped by light punchers....was he chinny?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
          Who is saying Beterbiev is the second coming to begin with? No one.
          Beterbiev has no claim to fame except beating Kovalev in the amateurs.
          Stupid comparison, OP needs to stop trying to divide people using these reaching agendas.
          i dont know, ive seen a thread or 2 about him, nothing wrong with being excited about new talent... but its a legit question, rigo breaking jaws, eye sockets, and destroying people and everyone brings up the fact he was knocked down and saying hes boring (I think hes a once n a life time talent), Jacobs has a high KO ratio but its always brought up that he was knocked down and out but people say they are fed up with boring decisions and people who use the ring. I have no agenda but some things are obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Beterbiev's claim to fame is a KO over Cloud coming off two straight losses (arguably 3 if you count Campillo), one being a stoppage. He has 10 wins... Let's not forget he was dropped by Jeff Paige in the 1st round and has somehow been annointed has the 2nd coming.

I like Artur, but damn. Beterbiev gets dropped by a bum and somehow it's overlooked around here and he's not chinny

@6:40

Danny Jacobs has 12 straight KO's including one over Quillin in 88 seconds. A 90% KO percentage and he's labeled a chinny bum.

Could one say that if Danny Jacobs name was Danisz Beterbiev he'd be the 2nd coming of George Foreman around here?
            1. Beterbiev is fun to watch, but like others have said. I don't see anything special in him.

2.Danny is'nt a bum.

3. Danny is chinny. How that is even debateable I'm not sure. That said, it does'nt make him a bad fighter. Like someone else said. There are plenty of HoFers who did'nt have great chins. Tommy Hearns and Terry Norris come to mind.

4. I'm a fan of Danny and think he beats everyone at MW or is at least a 50/50, assuming his chin holds up, if it was'nt for GGG.

Comment

Seriously Jacobs has more threads on here then bet

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                1. Beterbiev is fun to watch, but like others have said. I don't see anything special in him.

2.Danny is'nt a bum.

3. Danny is chinny. How that is even debateable I'm not sure. That said, it does'nt make him a bad fighter. Like someone else said. There are plenty of HoFers who did'nt have great chins. Tommy Hearns and Terry Norris come to mind.

4. I'm a fan of Danny and think he beats everyone at MW or is at least a 50/50, assuming his chin holds up, if it was'nt for GGG.
                good post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why are you making stuff up?

Around here, Jacobs is considered a top 3 MW and most people want to and are excited about seeing him fight Golovkin.

I can't say I'm one of them as I'm convinced that GGG will beat him rather easily within the first 5 rounds, but that's just me.

Nobody's calling him a bum, people call him chinny because he's been KOed before and also dropped by Sergio Mora who's not a power puncher.

As fot Bieterbev, he's considered to be an interesting prospect with a fan friendly style and for the time being, that's what he is until proven otherwise. If there is a fighter I'd compared him to it'd be Erroll Spence.

And his ability to take a punch is one of the biggest question marks surrounding him, so again stop making stuff up.

I think he'll get KOed rather sooner than later but again, it's my opinion.

Agenda driven thread from a known cry baby. FOH.

Comment

don't worry if Beterbiev ever fights GGG he will be labeled a chinny bum too.

nah seriously I don't see anybody but complete idiots saying **** about Jacobs. He's a top middleweight and GGG v him is a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                      That knock down was a result of being unbalanced + punch being on his ear knocking his equilibrium off balance, hence why he got straight back up as if nothing had happened.

Jacobs will get murdered when he steps up to GGG, bank on it SON.
                      exactly and his feet were tangled. Jacobs got brutally KO'd and did not get up.arto got up and won the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X