Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs A Realistic Possibility For December 10 On HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if GGG would boxe Jacobs the same way he boxed Brook... People sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
      i want the miracle man 2 send this motha****er back 2 wer the **** he came from!!! Lol!!
      Careful what you wish for, That douche ***** may try to do the same to you lol....

Comment

If Jacobs beats GGG they need to make a movie about him. Talk about one of the greatest feel good stories in all of sports history. Beats cancer to come back and beat the boogeyman. Tom Hardy would make a great GGG.

Comment

Optimistic news, with Canelo and Oscar being complete bellends this is the second best fight for Golovkin as Jacobs is the third man in the division plus this ****** WBA situation needs resolved. Jaccbs will likely get bombed out pretty early a la the Dmitry Pirog fight but Golovkin will have to be as wary of Jacobs' power as he was with Stevens and Lemieux.

Comment

Good news.

Comment

Outstanding news! I hope we get this fight in December! We still don't know who Saunders is fighting, but I would love to see Saunders (WBO MW CHAMP) vs. Khurtsidze (a.k.a White Tyson)! Khurtsidze is ranked #1 MW contender by WBO. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                i thought haymon fighters cant fight on hbo doe?
                That stopped the moment Khan and Dominic Wade signed to fight HBO fighters. Don't see why Haymon would get in the way of his fighters making money at this point with how the PBC has been going.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  That stopped the moment Khan and Dominic Wade signed to fight HBO fighters. Don't see why Haymon would get in the way of his fighters making money at this point with how the PBC has been going.
                  Think he trolling. He should be happy good fights are being made.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    I hope GGG is thankful for the opportunity that Canelo has provided him.
                    Thankfull to Brook.

I already said that second round is the best thing that ever happened to GGG.

All of sudden, it seems like Jacobs, Nelo and even Saunders are ready for it.

Comment

This is great news.

Best fight that can be made at 160 (now that Canelo has technically moved back down to 154). And on the best network (although if it gets made on a different network I don't care, the fight being made is all that really matters).

Comment

Working...
                      X