Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs A Realistic Possibility For December 10 On HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    i thought haymon fighters cant fight on hbo doe?
    Only the ones with legit chances of knocking an HBO fighter off not a punchers chance

Comment

Great News! Make It Happen!

Comment

Great fight if it happens. Glad to see both sides are at least willing to do in NY (surprising with the increase of the insurance premiums.)

The only other big fights on schedule are:
        Jermall Charlo - Julian Williams
        Tyson Fury* - Wladimir Klitschko
        Andre Ward - Sergey Kovalev

Still waiting to see who these guys are facing next:
        Terence Crawford
        Anthony Joshua
        Miguel Cotto*
        Mikey Garcia
        Danny Garcia
        Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Lots of guys still on the shelf

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          PBC cash running low, gotta get these guys pay checks.... I'm for one happy about it... Plus looks like they don't need to pay Arum fighters anymore for the time being lol....
          it has nothing to do with pbc.. GG fans kept saying lara isnt allowed on hbo, well there goes that myth

Comment

Thanx Canelo for your injury two best MW finally might get it on and triple G gets a legit opponent on his resume if it happens

Comment

Preliminary discussions are nice, but we'll see if they have enough money for it.

Comment

Should be good for however long it lasts.

Comment

I hope GGG is thankful for the opportunity that Canelo has provided him.

Comment

The Barlcay Center could have their first sell-out for a boxing event.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
                      the trickle-down effect from canelo alvarez's thumb injury could impact gennady golovkin's future in a different way than anyone initially realized. Multiple sources have informed boxingscene.com that alvarez's inability to participate in an hbo fight december 10 could afford the premium-cable network enough money from its remaining 2016 budget to televise golovkin versus daniel jacobs on the network.
                      [click here to read more]
                      i want the miracle man 2 send this motha****er back 2 wer the **** he came from!!! Lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X