Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon plummet $434 million in a single year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 umbrella is the best thing for this sport IMO and im rooting for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Now tell us how much your coked-up cross-dressing Vato lost.
      Seriously dude, why do you always bring up a Mexican when you feel a black man is threatened? You seem insecure as F... TS just posted an interesting topic, nothing race related, no bigotry, no complaining etc...

Its amazing how you are positive in green Karma, it goes to show how many PRO black posters are on this site. Its black fighters have probably been the most prestigious among all pugilists but yet have some of the most insecure fans.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
        So...
        Your in favor of a monopoly??

these people genuinely understand nothing, and think whatever floyd mayweather says is best is best

you truly understand nothing if you want boxing to come under a single promotional banner. nothing. you understand nothing.

Comment

Al did all this knowlingly. He got the fighters their money from those investments, it was on waddell and reed to analyze risk. This is all on Waddel and Reed

Comment

So...
            There will never be a monopoly in this sport. Ever.

But a majority of the best under 1 umbrella similar to what UFC has in MMA im all for it and think its the best

Comment

So...
              Why would it be a monopoly? What's your take on the NFL, MLB and NBA?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Seriously dude, why do you always bring up a Mexican when you feel a black man is threatened? You seem insecure as F... TS just posted an interesting topic, nothing race related, no bigotry, no complaining etc...

Its amazing how you are positive in green Karma, it goes to show how many PRO black posters are on this site. Its black fighters have probably been the most prestigious among all pugilists but yet have some of the most insecure fans.
                I just want the mexican to be consistent and show how much Oscar lost.

Consistency is a good thing.

I'm pro Black....you and your kind are anti-Black...no need to whine when we get support.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  these people genuinely understand nothing, and think whatever floyd mayweather says is best is best

you truly understand nothing if you want boxing to come under a single promotional banner. nothing. you understand nothing.
                  I want it to. And thats that

Never knew Floyd thought that way too

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I wouldn't necessarily bring Mayweather into this equation. After all, he is surprisingly not invested in PBC at all, to my knowledge. You would think with his relation to Haymon, he would have some involvement with the establishment of this entity, especially when homers were expecting big things out of this.

For Mayweather to not be involved may speak more about PBC and it's vitality. I'm sure he was approached with some high level involvement, but for some reason or another, Floyd stays out of it. Kudos to Floyd IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                      I wouldn't necessarily bring Mayweather into this equation. After all, he is surprisingly not invested in PBC at all, to my knowledge. You would think with his relation to Haymon, he would have some involvement with the establishment of this entity, especially when homers were expecting big things out of this.

For Mayweather to not be involved may speak more about PBC and it's vitality. I'm sure he was approached with some high level involvement, but for some reason or another, Floyd stays out of it. Kudos to Floyd IMO.
                      Mayweather is one of PBCs main promoter. He's promoted a bunch of cards. I don't know if that counts or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X