Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Saw Upset: Golovkin Was Getting Tired, Breathing Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG was actually coming on strong in the 5th. Brook was totally done, watch it back, he kept falling back onto the ropes. He was very tough but was a couple of clean shots away from being put away.

Comment

Yeah Brook saw an upset. In fact with the broken eye socket, he saw 3 or 4 upsets coming.

Comment

No shh Sherlock, go back and watch the national anthems..he was breathing heavy during that. I think Loeffler and company think they can get more fights if he seems vulnerable but you'd have to be blind to not see the man breathing through his mouth half way through his national anthem.

Comment

This !diot and his groupies in here are becoming as annoying as Kahntards. The guy had one good round against GGG and his best win was against a gate keeper like Porter.

I hope Brooks fights Cotto so he gets KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Lol at the fan boys. Anyone watching the fight could see that Trip was breathing hard. I'm not even a Brook fan and can see the logic in what his is saying. Broken orbitals are not common in boxing. Credit to Trip for having the power to do it, but that's not something that's regular enough to not acknowledge his belief that had not for the injury, he could have been competitive in the second half of the fight.
            He was breathing hard from the second round. And honestly the belief that GGG was losing mainly came the hooks he wasn't landing. GGG was clipping him and Brook was doing a fair amount of jogging

Comment

This guy ffs, I wish they'd have just let it go another minute or so. That way all this **** him, Hearn and sky keep peddling out wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Lol at the fan boys. Anyone watching the fight could see that Trip was breathing hard. I'm not even a Brook fan and can see the logic in what his is saying. Broken orbitals are not common in boxing. Credit to Trip for having the power to do it, but that's not something that's regular enough to not acknowledge his belief that had not for the injury, he could have been competitive in the second half of the fight.
                Coulda, woulda, shoulda, huh?... sort of reminds me what Pac Putas were crying after Marquez IV, although they took it to a whole other level to be fair, "he wuz on de verj of stopping hem until Marquez's "lucky punch"! Sambala-bangala-wangala!"

They can talk all the ***** they want AFTER the fact, outcomes are OUTCOMES, regardless...

Comment

Wish the fight woulda went on, was entertaining while it lasted. Brook was getting in some good uppercuts that were snapping ggg head back , but it seemed like ggg was starting to come on strong when the fight was stopped. Who knows what would of happened if his eye injury never happened, i think brook would of probably suffered the same fate as khan, thats why we have weight classes.

Comment

Brook is a top WW with lots of heart.
                    Nobody can argue with his corner throwing in the towel to protect their guy.
                    The downside to his corner stopping the fight , instead of Kell getting KTFO, is you get this kind of talk by Brook.
                    Kell should be grateful his corner stopped the fight less than halfway through.
                    Otherwise he might have been going to the morgue after the fight instead of the hospital.

Comment

Damn brook! Golovkin left you with khan level delusions.

You got outworked, recieved the harder shots, got hurt in the first, dropped in the third, wanted to quit by the end of the fourth, and got the towel thrown in because everyone knew it was a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X