No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Knocks Out Liam Smith in Nine To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    Canelo got completely exposed. He fought a slow guy with no power, who was way smaller, with a shorter reach, and was still eating tons of shots, and still took 8 rounds to get rid of him.

You can see why GBP want to wait until GGG gets old. Canelo has no chance against prime GGG.
    Come on bruh canelo did that on purpose he carried smith to give the fans a great showing....

Oh wait let me guess only lilgina is allowed to do that. Everyone gets exposed right?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      BROOK a WW who never proved himself at 147 and isn't know for big punching at 147 made GGG face look like pepperoni pizza. Smith a top rated world champ at 154 didn't win a single round and canelo face look fresh as a daisy what about GGG Mr I have no defense and stop punches with my face. GGG a fraud refusing to go down or up for better fights. What happened to 154 or 168? Ran from 2 biggest fights possible 168 ward and 154 for canelo.
      Sometimes people get their face ****ed up in boxing. It's boxing, a contact sport you clown.

It's like asking why your mom why she always has someone's load on her chin, we all know why

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        That's the way Smith fights and probably why they picked him

Canelo has fought 3 fighters with good intelligent movement in Trout, Lara and Floyd. He lost 1, possibly lost against Lara and struggled with Trout. Even Khan had success early on but he's not intelligent enough to keep it going as is often the case with Khan and size played a big factor in slowing Khan down.

They won't be putting Canelo in with any slick fast fighters anytime soon, unless they're really a few levels below.
        Mayweather has never fought anybody like Lara or Trout, neither has GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          cotto easily outboxs lemmy. cotto is WAY WAY more accomplished then lemmy.
          Cmon, be realistic, Lemieux is a true middleweight, Cotto is small even for welter weight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCho View Post
            Calling Kell Brook a B level fighter shows you know nothing about boxing
            No it's NOT??? More like a C fighter at Middleweight! I would put him in the C Class with Lemuix, Saunders, Lee.

A+ GGG
            A Canello
            A-/B+ Cotto
            B Jacobos
            C In a log jam see above.

At 147 Brook is

A+ Thurman
            A Brook

I don't think Brook will beat Spence Jr. but can't put him higher just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WombBat View Post
              Mayweather has never fought anybody like Lara or Trout, neither has GGG
              What's Mayweather or GGG got to do with it? nobody mentioned them.

We're talking about Canelo's choice of opponent here. Simple fact is Golden Boy won't put Canelo in with anymore top opponents his own size that can move well.

Mayweather and GGG are irrelevant to this conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Come on bruh canelo did that on purpose he carried smith to give the fans a great showing....

Oh wait let me guess only lilgina is allowed to do that. Everyone gets exposed right?
                That and let's see what the Doctors say about that right hand???

Man I that body blow sounded like a SHOTGUN went off when it landed!!!!

Canelo has some GOOD hand speed and is one of the BEST Combination punchers out there. That double right upper cut followed with a counter left body punch was BEAUTIFUL!!! He's catching FOOLS with punched they don't even see coming at ALL... He's getting better and better every day. Right now the only issues I can see is he still doesn't cut of the ring that great and his chin against elite power??? But his hands and the way he works the body and his combination selection is A++

When Canelo fights GGG BOTH are gonna get HURT! Canelo connects like Brook did??? And if GGG connects like Smith did??? The fight ain't fgoing 12 rounds... 60\40 in favor of GGG right now.

I would like to see Canelo fight Saunders and then Lemuix. With GGG in Sept. 2017 for ALL the BELTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  What's Mayweather or GGG got to do with it? nobody mentioned them.

We're talking about Canelo's choice of opponent here. Simple fact is Golden Boy won't put Canelo in with anymore top opponents his own size that can move well.

Mayweather and GGG are irrelevant to this conversation.
                  ??? Your a TROLL!

Lara was his size
                  Trout also
                  Angulo

Ohh WOW!!! Canelo out weighed some by 2-3 lbs!!! Go SUK GGG C@ck!!!

Didn't GGG just bring a 147lber up 13 lbs for a fight??? And before that fought a BUM on House Arrest who was a 100-1 favorite??

I hate hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    ??? Your a TROLL!

Lara was his size
                    Trout also
                    Angulo

Ohh WOW!!! Canelo out weighed some by 2-3 lbs!!! Go SUK GGG C@ck!!!

Didn't GGG just bring a 147lber up 13 lbs for a fight??? And before that fought a BUM on House Arrest who was a 100-1 favorite??

I hate hypocrites.
                    Yes, my original post said he won't fight good movers anymore his own size after the trouble Lara and Trout give him and a smaller Floyd making him look amateur. Obviously Khan was a safe fight to take because it just takes 1 shot and his ring IQ is pretty low anyway with unintelligent footwork so he would give that opportunity to land the shot.

When asked why he chose Smith they said "because he comes to stand and fight" - translation: "we struggle with slick fighters with movement"

I think Canelo is very, very good but that's against a one dimensional come forward fighter. Even his own fans must be honest and say he shows serious holes in his game against slick fighters that can move well.
                    Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-18-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• This forum is hilarious. Between the cotto fight and yesterday, canelo was getting bashed and ridiculed by fans about not fighting ggg and people were saying ggg will beat him. Which he will. Now because canelo beat smith???? Everyone is now a canelo supporter and singing a different tune. Thats is funny to me. Beating smith convinced this site that ggg will lose. Ridiculous, stand by your words and convictions folks. Flip floping all over.

Comment

Working...
                      X