Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of curiosity, would Errol Spence have stopped Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of curiosity, would Errol Spence have stopped Kell Brook?

How would that fight have play out at 147?
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-17-2016, 07:01 PM.

No probably not.. It's not out of the realm of possibility but spence is still not that seasoned and I think Brook survives all 12

Comment

Brook would have koed Spence or won a wide decision. Spence has not fought anyone in the top 20 while Brook outclassed Porter. Also VADA testing for this fight.

Comment

I think Brook is more porven, bigger, and would orbably beat spence right now

Comment

I think it would have gone the distance and been a pretty close fight

Comment

Brook is a freak athlete. People claim he uses steroids but its BS

Comment

Spence would beat Brook, not sure if he knocks him out or stops him though.

Comment

Brook beats Spence.

Spence gets hit easily and Brook knows how to land shots and has power at 147.

Comment

Spence don't move his head, would have favored Brook but not sure in what fashion though.

Comment

Brook outboxes Spence. GGG's footwork/head movement is a lot better than Errol's and Brook was out boxing GGG as well as countering him fine. Spence needs to land on a fighter repeatedly to do any damage. GGG can hurt guys with one punch. Brook would shut out Spence and discourage him. Spence essentially wouldn't build up momentum.

Comment

Working...
                    X