Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of curiosity, would Errol Spence have stopped Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Brook would have stopped him. Spence doesn't utilise enough head and upper body movement. Kell is very accurate and I don't think Spence could take too many hard clean shots.

Comment

This is a fight we could've had if someone didn't pick on welterweights and end up screwing up other divisions because he's looking for a payday. smh

Comment

i would've picked brook to win on points

Comment

I think Brook would of won on points.

Comment

Probably not but it would've been a good fight. Too bad we might not ever see it happen now...

Comment

Only GGG nutjobs and Brook **** riders actually believe Brook stood a a chance against Spence. Neutrals, Spence fans, Brook and his team, Spence and his team, all know that Brook would have been KTFO if they were to get into the ring together.

Comment

I have all the confidence in Spence I need to make him one of my favorite fighters and pick him to beat any welterweight. He would KO Brook at 147 or 154 in my opinion. Brook is good but Spence is better. Brook's chin isn't that good. GGG hits very hard but he hurt Brook often with blows that didn't that clean. I think a real GGG power punch that landed clean would have knocked Brook out cold. Brook was just seconds away from being KOed when the fight was stopped. Brook's stamina isn't that good when he is under hard pressure. He gassed out in a few rounds in his fight with GGG. Spence would keep the pressure on him, land flush power punches and knock Brook out.

Comment

Brook would quit. Claim some bulls.hit injury and spend the remaining days of his career calling for a rematch that he doesn't actually want.

Comment

Absolutely. Brook doesn't know how to touch jabs, stifle power punchs and is susceptible to left hooks. Errol would place his punches well and come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      This is a fight we could've had if someone didn't pick on welterweights and end up screwing up other divisions because he's looking for a payday. smh
                      If you are talking about GGG I think you are being unfair. Brook was a last minute replacement for Eubank who punked out at the last minute. GGG didn't seek out a welterweight. Brook asked for the fight. GGG was trying to fight Saunders first, then Eubank. With time running out on his HBO date he settled for Brook but that was never his first choice. The vast majority of GGG's fights have been against full sized middleweights. I promise you his next fight will be with Saunders or Jacobs. They are both big middleweight champions who have always been middleweights from the day they turned pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X